Disturbing discovery on my Mellow Yellow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Disturbing discovery on my Mellow Yellow
[Image: 481518_10102434892867095_157089598_n.jpg]

I had noticed the Not Open on Sundays sign, but that's pretty common in the south. I didn't realize that I had wandered into God's BBQ Ribjoint.

I found it rather ironic that one can find the Ten Commandments; the moral guidelines from the Old Testament... in a BBQ Rib and Pork place... food items that are explicitly prohibited in the Old Testament.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Buddy Christ's post
06-12-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Disturbing discovery on my Mellow Yellow
Dude! You live where there is Mello Yellow? I wouldn't care what they put on the cup if I could have Mello Yellow. Drooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-12-2012, 07:56 PM
(06-12-2012 07:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude! You live where there is Mello Yellow? I wouldn't care what they put on the cup if I could have Mello Yellow. Drooling

Um, seriously? No Mello Yellow? Unsure Guess I've never looked for it....I think we have it here in FL... I can send you some....

....or you can just make it yourself Tongue

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post
06-12-2012, 07:59 PM
(06-12-2012 07:56 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 07:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Dude! You live where there is Mello Yellow? I wouldn't care what they put on the cup if I could have Mello Yellow. Drooling

Um, seriously? No Mello Yellow? Unsure Guess I've never looked for it....I think we have it here in FL... I can send you some....

....or you can just make it yourself Tongue
Yeah...I think I'll stick with Mountain Dew. I can make that myself as well. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Fuck.

This is too early for a thread derail.

Hey BC, what establishment was that at? A chain restaurant, or a local joint?

I get a bit weirded out when I find bible verses on snack items from the dollar store.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
06-12-2012, 08:44 PM
I've experienced sort of the same thing here in Canada. We have ABC family restaurants and every one I've been in has had cards littering the table advertising a bible verse and a personal blessing from god to you. Ever since I noticed that I've refrained from eating there whenever possible.

I don't care if you're christian, but if you're not family I am not comfortable entertaining your prayers.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
06-12-2012, 08:50 PM
(06-12-2012 07:18 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I had noticed the Not Open on Sundays sign, but that's pretty common in the south. I didn't realize that I had wandered into God's BBQ Ribjoint.

I found it rather ironic that one can find the Ten Commandments; the moral guidelines from the Old Testament... in a BBQ Rib and Pork place... food items that are explicitly prohibited in the Old Testament.
well I know that the bible forbid this but no one can resist the ironi. it mus taste good in a combo meal or heck if you promise to follow them made you get a free refill on every Sunday. just like in the olden days.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
06-12-2012, 10:56 PM
For some reason, I thought this the topic of discussion would be some medical malady discovered upon returning to OP's piss-filled toilet. "OMG, there's a little tapeworm; I've gotta tell the forum!"

Turns out it's worse...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
06-12-2012, 11:22 PM
So what's the big deal ?
It just says they are ten commandments.
It doesn't say they are THE ten commandments, or that you HAVE to follow them.
Maybe we should make up our own set of 10 ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
06-12-2012, 11:52 PM
http://youtu.be/o4s1nVm3mO8

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.