Ditching the Cross

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2012, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 06:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Ditching the Cross
(01-04-2012 01:45 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 09:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fixed it for you. Big Grin In my case living life accordingly meant developing my own morality and metaphysics instead of having one premasticated and spoon fed to me. It also means I don't try to proselytize my peculiar morality and metaphysics and deprive others of the gratification associated with that activity.

That is so lame. Changing my words is weak and the product of a weak mind. It proves categorically that you are uncomfortable with what I say. It must have rung true with you, so you had to change it in order to be comfortable again.

It feels more to me like needing to believe in some bullshit promise of a postmortem preservation of identity is a sign of a weak mind. But it might just be that my testosterone levels are so much higher than yours. ... Of course that doesn't explain all the female atheists. ... Well actually I guess it it still could.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-04-2012, 06:59 PM
(01-04-2012 05:53 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 03:57 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  i found a suitable image for verucundianism

Yep, that's exactly what they do at Raving Atheist. And you think you're so educated and civil. In reality, you would fit right in with that crowd. You should check them out.
While I didn't find Marks photo too attractive, I have, for the first time, been looking seriously at some of your stuff..

For a man who sees an analogy between atheists and maggitts from bloated dogs being consumed by chickens, one must certainly question your sensitivity and sanity .

I am not familiar with Raving Atheist; why link them to other agnostic/ Atheist groups.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
01-04-2012, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 08:02 PM by Mark Fulton.)
(01-04-2012 06:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 05:53 AM)Egor Wrote:  Yep, that's exactly what they do at Raving Atheist. And you think you're so educated and civil. In reality, you would fit right in with that crowd. You should check them out.
While I didn't find Marks photo too attractive, I have, for the first time, been looking seriously at some of your stuff..

For a man who sees an analogy between atheists and maggitts from bloated dogs being consumed by chickens, one must certainly question your sensitivity and sanity .

I am not familiar with Raving Atheist; why link them to other agnostic/ Atheist groups.

Which is precisely why I think he doesn't deserve attention. I fail to understand why anyone here lowers themselves to seriously converse with this character, (although I don't hold it against anyone who sees him differently...that is your right). I don't converse with the sort of person who labels me a maggot and threatens me with hell fire...they are "too far gone," and its not pleasant. I'll throw some shit back at them too if I'm in the mood.

(01-04-2012 05:53 AM)Egor Wrote:  Yep, that's exactly what they do at Raving Atheist. And you think you're so educated and civil. In reality, you would fit right in with that crowd. You should check them out.

Which is precisely why I think he doesn't deserve attention. I fail to understand why anyone here lowers themselves to seriously converse with this character, (although I don't hold it against anyone who sees him differently...that is your right). I don't converse with the sort of person who labels me a maggot and threatens me with hell fire...they are "too far gone," and its not pleasant. I'll throw some shit back at them too if I'm in the mood.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2012, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2012 02:20 AM by Mark Fulton.)

testing 1, 2, 3....is this going to register....
(02-04-2012 01:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 06:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  While I didn't find Marks photo too attractive, I have, for the first time, been looking seriously at some of your stuff..

(02-04-2012 01:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Ah...I'm back....
(02-04-2012 01:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  A question for you Egor, and please be honest. Are you, in fact, Jesus? It would make sense to me if you are, because you said you would come back. It would also explain why you're "tidying up" your own message in the gospels. I'm sorry I've been rude to you if you are the real Jesus. It must be a little frustrating for you coming back in "Egor's" body. I sure would buy your book and I reckon a whole lot of other good folks would too if you would just admit that you are he. Please don't mess with my computer any more and make it hard for me to post. I won't say anything bad about you anymore now that I know how powerful you are. I just have a feeling deep in my bones that I've misunderstood you and I know my salvation is at stake. This is serious. Please forgive me, I am a sinner. Mark

(02-04-2012 01:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 06:59 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  While I didn't find Marks photo too attractive, I have, for the first time, been looking seriously at some of your stuff..

(02-04-2012 01:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  testing 1, 2, 3....is this going to register....
(02-04-2012 01:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Ah...I'm back....
(02-04-2012 01:44 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  A question for you Egor, and please be honest. Are you, in fact, Jesus? It would make sense to me if you are, because you said you would come back. It would also explain why you're "tidying up" your own message in the gospels. I'm sorry I've been rude to you if you are the real Jesus. It must be a little frustrating for you coming back in "Egor's" body. I sure would buy your book and I reckon a whole lot of other good folks would too if you would just admit that you are he. Please don't mess with my computer any more and make it hard for me to post. I won't say anything bad about you anymore now that I know how powerful you are. I just have a feeling deep in my bones that I've misunderstood you and I know my salvation is at stake. This is serious. Please forgive me, I am a sinner. Mark
Come on Egor, be fair! Stop using your power to mess up my posts. I've said I'm sorry

Ok Egor....this is no longer funny. Stop messing with my posts.

I know who you are. You are Jesus, and you've come back in Egor's body. Why else would you be rewriting your own gospels? Please don't mess with my head Egor (I assume you still want to be known by this name). I am just an ordinary person, a misguided sinner. I need to be shown the path, the truth. Will you help? Are you willing to forgive? I don't know how to say that other than by just saying it. I feel the spirit (?your spirit) inside me. I've been so stupid.
02-04-2012, 02:38 AM

I know who you are. You are Jesus, and you've come back in Egor's body. Why else would you be rewriting your own gospels? Please don't mess with my head Egor (I assume you still want to be known by this name). I am just an ordinary person, a misguided sinner. I need to be shown the path, the truth. Will you help? Are you willing to forgive? I don't know how to say that other than by just saying it. I feel the spirit (?your spirit) inside me. I've been so stupid.

You go to all this trouble to tell people you're a "doctor," You start off with this more-educated-than-thou attitude and this is what you end up like. A sidelined, insulting, atheistic jerk, just like the fools at Raving Atheist. Mark Fulton, exposed. Hobo
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2012, 02:46 AM
(02-04-2012 02:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  

You go to all this trouble to tell people you're a "doctor," You start off with this more-educated-than-thou attitude and this is what you end up like. A sidelined, insulting, atheistic jerk, just like the fools at Raving Atheist. Mark Fulton, exposed. Hobo
I know I've been a jerk. I've been blind. I deserve everything you say about me. All I can hope is that you will change your mind so I don't burn in hell. I must endure your derision as penance.