Divine justice and suffering...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Divine justice and suffering...
(02-07-2017 09:57 PM)Vera Wrote:  Wow, Anj. This is one of the creepiest things I've seen in a while. Please tell me there are no kids. Or that the poor things have already escaped the looney-bin not too badly scarred. Poor kids, imagine being born into this. No one deserves this.

Of course there are kids. A good Christian woman is going to have kids.

And, yeah, pretty creepy. The site is full of pics and details and things that should really be kept a little more confidential. The kids will have this scandal following them their whole lives. It's now immortalized. And snakybird should be ashamed that she is showing as little class as hubby did.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
02-07-2017, 10:21 PM
You're made of sterner stuff than I am, I stopped at pics of adulterer and adulteree...

Luckily, now we don't have to worry about hell, seeing as it hath no fury like a woman scorned and if we survive this assault on our intelligence, we're good as gold. So hang tight, guys, just for a l'il more...

[Image: 6895feb786b0ce0088ebb68f029f0311.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
02-07-2017, 10:52 PM
(02-07-2017 05:21 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 04:55 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  God isn't just. That's already been established.
I disagree (Ps. 65:4).
(02-07-2017 04:55 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  If you take the parable of Noah's Ark seriously, it's abundantly clear: this God character wiped out the entire population of the earth including children in utero.
Nephilim were on the earth (Ge 6:4). What are ya gonna do? Ge 6:9. You’ll become one yourself soon (Re 14:9-10).
(02-07-2017 04:55 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  …How about the bears killing children because they made fun of Elisha's bald head?
That was funny (2 Ki 2:23–25). He’s coming back by the way (Re 11). Are you gonna call the next guy baldy to his face? Don’t do that.
(02-07-2017 04:55 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Is that just?
Did they love God or his prophets?
(02-07-2017 04:55 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  God is unjust…
In hell you’ll realize that you’re getting what you deserve--you’ll still hate him --but you won’t call him unjust (Deut. 32:4).

Hey there dog-turd breath... just how much more of this absurd dross are you gonna post here? Exactly what part of "atheist forum" do you not understand?

And do you seriously think that repeatedly posting bits and pieces of scripture from your book of "Silly Myths and Nonsense" ad nauseam is gonna change anybody's opinion of your misguided and delusional claptrap? It's more than obvious that you're suffering from some form of self-induced intellectual impairment, and I can only suggest intervention by a psychologist—these days they're very good at correcting aberrant mental conditions. Good luck.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post