Divorce rant

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Divorce rant
(04-10-2015 09:03 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 11:59 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That's a good point. Its the finance of it that's anxiety provoking I'm unemployed and cant afford the court costs etc

Check your local laws. You may be able to file without a lawyer. A friend in PA did that - friendly divorce for something like $81. Unless there's some hot dispute, you might be able to get away with filing by yourself. There are forms online and you submit one of those with your $81, and POOF! you're single.

Good luck!

Not so cheap in Britain I'm afraid and no legal aid for family law Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2015, 04:51 PM
Google quickydivorce.com. 37 pounds. This is in the UK
05-10-2015, 02:05 AM
(04-10-2015 04:51 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  Google quickydivorce.com. 37 pounds. This is in the UK

Thanks, why didn't I think to do that ? Obviously not thinking straight. You're a star ! Thumbsup
05-10-2015, 02:27 PM
Divorce rant
Keep your head up. It always sucks reading about one's pain and never quite knowing what to say.

How's this:

-I'm not praying for you.
-I won't tell you that god will work it all out for your good. You have to decide what good will come out of this and focus on achieving that.
-I won't tell you seek pastoral counseling to restore your marriage.
-I won't ask to lay hands on you to cast out the demons that are running your mind.
-I won't tell you to "let go, let God"
-I won't tell you that God is judging you since you have left his will.

Hopefully that will help Smile

**Crickets** -- God
05-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Divorce sucks. In Australia you have to be seperated for a year before you can apply. It's amazing how annoyed you can get wi h someone in a year.

Best thing you can do is distract yourself. Find things to keep you busy while you wait through the process. Just keep reminding yourself it won't last forever.
05-10-2015, 03:17 PM
(05-10-2015 02:27 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Keep your head up. It always sucks reading about one's pain and never quite knowing what to say.

How's this:

-I'm not praying for you.
-I won't tell you that god will work it all out for your good. You have to decide what good will come out of this and focus on achieving that.
-I won't tell you seek pastoral counseling to restore your marriage.
-I won't ask to lay hands on you to cast out the demons that are running your mind.
-I won't tell you to "let go, let God"
-I won't tell you that God is judging you since you have left his will.

Hopefully that will help Smile
Actually that really and I mean really does help thanks Tone Smile