Divorce stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Divorce stuff
An update...

I am now officially divorced. I am closing on a little townhouse in a few days. The mediation took way longer than it should have. We spent an inordinate amount of time fighting over a stupid morality clause. My attorney thinks I gave her way more than she deserved or would have ever gotten if we have gone to trial. But, I am satisfied with the outcome given that it is over now and not continuing for the next several months.

In the meantime, there has been some weird drama. My ex decided to contact my angel's ex and they started dating. This was perhaps the most perplexing and unnerving situation I have ever encountered. It turns out that both of them were really using the other to get information for their own cases and to attempt to make their wayward spouses jealous. It didn't work. Plus, he showed his true colors fairly early and she was smart enough to pick up on the red flags. Hopefully, that BS is behind us now.

To those of you that have provided advice and/or encouragement to me in this matter, THANK YOU! Having no one I trusted to talk with about this situation, I was feeling very isolated. You guys and gals made a difference in my life.

Thanks!
TB

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
11-10-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Divorce stuff
Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post