Djokovic wins Aussie Open again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2016, 07:15 AM
Djokovic wins Aussie Open again
Doesn't seem to be many tennis fans on the forum but
a little tribute to Novak Djokovic , perhaps the best Serbian athlete ever.

He won his 6th Aussie Open vs Andy Murrey today, making that his 11th Grand Slam title.

I wonder how many good years he has left and can he get be the greatest tennis player of all times.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
01-02-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Djokovic wins Aussie Open again
(31-01-2016 07:15 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Doesn't seem to be many tennis fans on the forum but
a little tribute to Novak Djokovic , perhaps the best Serbian athlete ever.

He won his 6th Aussie Open vs Andy Murrey today, making that his 11th Grand Slam title.

I wonder how many good years he has left and can he get be the greatest tennis player of all times.

I'm not a big tennis fan, but I'm not totally oblivious to it either, and I did see this news on the internet and in the newspaper. Only time will tell if Djokovic is the greatest ever (some stiff competition for that!), but he certainly seems to be the best at the moment, and has been for a year or two now. I remember Murray beating him at Wimbledon a few years ago, but he has seemed almost invincible since then.
01-02-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Djokovic wins Aussie Open again
Djokovic is a machine. Nice guy too, at least that's the impression I get from his interviews. Of all the top players, he's had the most consistent form over the past few years - all the others have had bad patches. It's not impossible to win over him, but every single one of those victories comes at a great price.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.