Do I complain a lot?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Do I complain a lot?
(04-12-2015 03:25 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  To be clear, it was me who suggested Adrian complained more than usual. I'm also not surprised no one else noticed. When there's a complaint about the forum, especially when it's small, it makes sense that it would go unnoticed or be forgotten by 99% of the members. But I notice because it's my job. The worst part is, now I'm stuck defending myself, instead of accepting your thanks for actually doing my job well.

Adrian, you've complained more than once about how the forum is run. No, I'm not gonna go searching for a link. It's just not important enough. But it's also not a big deal. I'm not sure why there needs to be drama over it, but so be it. You're a super nice dude, but being butthurt over this is kinda silly.

Oh Stark, stop your complaining. Sheesh! Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-12-2015, 04:02 PM
(04-12-2015 03:25 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  To be clear, it was me who suggested Adrian complained more than usual. I'm also not surprised no one else noticed. When there's a complaint about the forum, especially when it's small, it makes sense that it would go unnoticed or be forgotten by 99% of the members. But I notice because it's my job. The worst part is, now I'm stuck defending myself, instead of accepting your thanks for actually doing my job well.

Adrian, you've complained more than once about how the forum is run. No, I'm not gonna go searching for a link. It's just not important enough. But it's also not a big deal. I'm not sure why there needs to be drama over it, but so be it. You're a super nice dude, but being butthurt over this is kinda silly.
I don't want you to be put on the spot, man. I really was/am interested if I am perceived as a complainer. I think I misunderstood your comment as being a general descriptor of myself, rather than just in the context of forum management. I probably have commented in several "forum improvement" threads that is true. Sorry if I didn't handle this the best way, I don't want/need/expect you to defend yourself, and I totally get not wanting to go digging through history for this (I wouldn't either). I only asked in case you had examples in mind. No hard feelings, and thanks for the time you do spend working on this forum.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
04-12-2015, 04:07 PM
(04-12-2015 03:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  nice stuff

(04-12-2015 03:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  more nice stuff
Thanks Jenny and DoubleDancer Smile

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
04-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Ahhh good Adrianime and Stark it seems you are alright.

[Image: tumblr_mat8j6siti1r8xzdwo2_500.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
04-12-2015, 06:19 PM
(04-12-2015 03:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Geeze, if Adrianime is a complainer then I don't know the definition of complaining.

I won’t mention any names.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
04-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Muffs complains a lot, but I also give him a WAY harder time about it and he takes my shit like a champ. Just sayin. That Muffs is one thick skinned SOB.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
04-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Do I complain a lot?
Yabut, who's Stark?
05-12-2015, 04:56 AM
(04-12-2015 08:45 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Yabut, who's Stark?

I don`t know who any of these people are, they must be new to the forum Consider

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
05-12-2015, 05:32 AM
I haven't noticed. But then I am fairly new. Does that count? I'll pay closer attention now.

Shocking

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
05-12-2015, 06:15 AM
Holy superman batman. Hve you seen my thread???

Mate I never noticed you complained at all! I like you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.