Do I get to name the new sub-species I discovered???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Do I get to name the new sub-species I discovered???
I recently posted an advert on Craigslist for a car I'm selling, and I discovered a new sub-species of leech. It called on the phone, and called itself a "pre-owned vehicle sales facilitator", but I know a leech when I see one. I also know how to get rid of one.

Salt.

So I applied a liberal coating of salty language, and it curled up and blew away....

Fuckin' leeches.

Angry

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-08-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Do I get to name the new sub-species I discovered???
(01-08-2017 03:46 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I recently posted an advert on Craigslist for a car I'm selling, and I discovered a new sub-species of leech. It called on the phone, and called itself a "pre-owned vehicle sales facilitator", but I know a leech when I see one. I also know how to get rid of one.

Salt.

So I applied a liberal coating of salty language, and it curled up and blew away....

Fuckin' leeches.

Angry
Aaah.
Hirudo autopimpicus Craig - with extra slime. You can call it whatever you want. I wouldn't want to call it at all. Dodgy

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
[+] 3 users Like Rockblossom's post
01-08-2017, 06:15 PM
(01-08-2017 03:46 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I recently posted an advert on Craigslist for a car I'm selling, and I discovered a new sub-species of leech. It called on the phone, and called itself a "pre-owned vehicle sales facilitator", but I know a leech when I see one. I also know how to get rid of one.

Salt.

Fuckin' leeches.

Angry

"pre-owned vehicle sales facilitator" - hilarious!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
01-08-2017, 06:30 PM
What kind of car and how much?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-08-2017, 07:03 PM
American Solicitor Snail

(01-08-2017 06:30 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  What kind of car and how much?

If it ain't free, who cares? Tongue I snagged an 88 Cutlass Supreme from a Days Inn in Liberty MO this last weekend. "Sold" it Monday Big Grin

01-08-2017, 07:14 PM

Nawww..

This ain't Craigslist...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-08-2017, 07:18 PM
(01-08-2017 07:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  American Solicitor Snail

If it ain't free, who cares? Tongue I snagged an 88 Cutlass Supreme from a Days Inn in Liberty MO this last weekend. "Sold" it Monday Big Grin

"Snagged" huh? And I care. This dude needs his transportation lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-08-2017, 07:25 PM
Ask yourself first, "Do I really want to do this?"

"No good comes from having your name associated with shit." - Thomas Crapper

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2017, 07:35 PM
(01-08-2017 07:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 07:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  American Solicitor Snail

"Snagged" huh? And I care. This dude needs his transportation lol

Yeah. Shy Been sitting there for too long, and the Days Inn wanted it removed. Still had keys, and if it's older than '95, the auto body place don't care to see a title. Voila; free car. Big Grin

[Edit] And Days Inn put it up on craigslist, in the Free section.

01-08-2017, 08:18 PM
(01-08-2017 07:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(01-08-2017 07:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  "Snagged" huh? And I care. This dude needs his transportation lol

Yeah. Shy Been sitting there for too long, and the Days Inn wanted it removed. Still had keys, and if it's older than '95, the auto body place don't care to see a title. Voila; free car. Big Grin

[Edit] And Days Inn put it up on craigslist, in the Free section.

Yeah, the dead guy under the mattress in room 14 ain't using it, anymore, anyway! Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post