Do I get to name the new sub-species I discovered???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-08-2017, 10:41 AM
RE: Do I get to name the new sub-species I discovered???
The leech has a short memory too. It called again today.

Applied more salt.

Looks like it's moot. One of the neighbors son stopped by to look at it, and said he'll take it... He crawled around underneath and got all excited....

Reason - it's a really clean ride for under $2000 - with virtually no rust in the underbody.... It's a Saturn S series, and they're a bit like Corvettes- in that the plastic and paint can look great - and the underbody can look like Swiss cheese.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
02-08-2017, 11:06 AM
I heard they're in the slug species.
This may help.
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/nurspest/slug_taxonomy.htm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
02-08-2017, 01:07 PM
(02-08-2017 10:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The leech has a short memory too. It called again today.

Applied more salt.

Looks like it's moot. One of the neighbors son stopped by to look at it, and said he'll take it... He crawled around underneath and got all excited....

Reason - it's a really clean ride for under $2000 - with virtually no rust in the underbody.... It's a Saturn S series, and they're a bit like Corvettes- in that the plastic and paint can look great - and the underbody can look like Swiss cheese.

That's pretty cheeky, to call again. He probably didn't remember calling. Maybe he just goes down the ads and calls every one without paying attention. Pretty stupid though, if you blistered his ear the first time. It must work, or he wouldn't be doing it.
02-08-2017, 01:51 PM
(02-08-2017 10:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  The leech has a short memory too. It called again today.

Applied more salt.

Somebody was looking for a commission on a $2000 sale? If I wasn't from East Lansing I'd be shaking my head no, just no. Fucking Michiganders. Even their nickname is stupid. Silly geese.

#sigh
02-08-2017, 02:46 PM
I consider myself a Michiganiac......

It's a maniac who lives in Michigan...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
02-08-2017, 03:01 PM
(02-08-2017 02:46 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I consider myself a Michiganiac......

It's a maniac who lives in Michigan...

That's better. Thumbsup

#sigh
02-08-2017, 05:34 PM
I had a door-to-door %$&#@* carpet shampoo salesman come knocking at my BACK door this afternoon. NOT cool. Only people who should ever come to my back door are family and good friends. I said no through the back glass. About 2 minutes later his ^&%$#* partner came knocking at my back door waving carpet cleaning coupons. Next time I'm answering the door with gun in hand.

Many MANY years ago I had a young woman come knocking on my back door at 8:45 on a winter weeknight, peddling religion. I told her that any church that would condone her being out alone at night going from back to door to back door risking her personal safety was not one I wanted anything to do with, ever. First she said that she had God's protection. Then she asked what "condone" meant. ***sigh***

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams