Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?
(19-11-2012 07:12 PM)I and I Wrote:  Shiranl, an Israeli poster here who seems like a nicer person either is willingly or unwillingly spreading lies about her own fellow citizens.
Well, clearly she is lying. She disagrees with the inerrant word of I and I. Dodgy

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2012, 11:03 AM
RE: Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?
(20-11-2012 10:32 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Well, clearly she is lying. She disagrees with the inerrant word of I and I. Dodgy
I have no idea why you still waste your time on him. He's clearly never going to agree with you or anyone else who does not buy into his conspiracy theories. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
20-11-2012, 12:05 PM
(20-11-2012 11:03 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 10:32 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Well, clearly she is lying. She disagrees with the inerrant word of I and I. Dodgy
I have no idea why you still waste your time on him. He's clearly never going to agree with you or anyone else who does not buy into his conspiracy theories. Drinking Beverage
Which conspiracy theory are you referring to? The one about Israel being a fascist racist country?
20-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Because with the absence of any real challenge, this is the most fun I am getting. Plus it lets me exercise my aggressive rhetoric.
paradox i know

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
21-11-2012, 06:06 AM
I have to....

Did you hear about that bus blast in Israel recently? The driver had blue eyes...

one blew this way one blew that way.

Originally from a joke about the NASA space shuttle challenger.
21-11-2012, 06:25 AM
I and I, feel free to think like a Jewish person for once, maybe then you will be able to look at things from both angles. Yes, it is a horrible thing what Israel is doing today, horrible, but there is more than meets the eye here. If you were to have a more normal and polite talk with shiranl, as I did once in the past, you might hear her opinion and the reasons for some Israel actions/thoughts. You just might see the bigger picture about this whole mess. What is best in similar cases of internal conflicts is just take 2 steps back and stop there.

I know this because my country had an "internal conflict", a war if you like, and no one from outside of Balkan area knew shit about our war, the sides, the reasons for our "dispute", the truth... You could all just speculate and cry around, but the truth is that only people living there know what the fuck is going on there. Shiranl can tell you Jewish side of the story, someone from Palestine can tel their side of the story, but the truth is somewhere in the middle.

You I and I can say shit. You haven't been there, you know shit about it. So stop spamming this forum with all your retarded shit and conspiracy theories that you think you know all about. We heard about that, we know about that, but we understand that there is ALWAYS the other side of the medal.

No, I do not support Israeli politics, but who fucking cares about my opinion of something not related to me?

The same thing can be said about you. Now, fuck off already.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
21-11-2012, 06:36 AM
(21-11-2012 06:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  I have to....

Did you hear about that bus blast in Israel recently? The driver had blue eyes...

Do I really have to tell you THIS IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!?!?!?!? people are fucking injured!!!! yes- with blood and flesh missing because of a fucking Islamist TERRORIST!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes shiranl's post
21-11-2012, 06:37 PM
(21-11-2012 06:36 AM)shiranl Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 06:06 AM)I and I Wrote:  I have to....

Do I really have to tell you THIS IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!?!?!?!? people are fucking injured!!!! yes- with blood and flesh missing because of a fucking Islamist TERRORIST!!!!
that joke has been used for many different historical events, it was originally about the NASA space shuttle explostion. I think it is funny no matter what it is used for since most people with a sense of humor understand that the subject of a pun is not what is funny, it's the pun that is funny.

Kinda like how child molestation is not funny however, those michael jackson jokes...funny as fuck and keep them coming.
Understanding jokes 101
21-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Antisemitism needs to be responded to, if only to demonstrate that enough here don't buy into it. It is bizarre to find someone pushing conspiratorial Jew hatred on an atheist board, but I guess some find that entertaining to do?

I love the loaded question for the title of this thread--"Do Israeli citizens support fascist racist government...?"

Perhaps we could start another thread titled "Is 'I and I' a hate-filled bigot?"
Hey--it's just a question, right?
22-11-2012, 12:52 AM
It's OK to make fun of Jews, as it is OK to make fun of anyone else. BUT!! You still need to fucking remain civil and not joke about real war that happened yesterday, real deaths and real pain. You little shit, this is not called fun, this is called offensive and rude, with no respect to living or dead people. This shows exactly how immoral little shit you are. This also shows how you think about this, how you make fun of this serious situation... I guess you won't be making these jokes when your parents are burning under the rubble of collapsed buildings, right?

Fucker...

Yes, I have a sense of humor, I like dark jokes, but some things are just rude and not that fun.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post