Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?
(21-11-2012 06:37 PM)I and I Wrote:  Kinda like how child molestation is not funny however, those michael jackson jokes...funny as fuck and keep them coming.
Understanding jokes 101
Time and place, this is not one of them. Lrn2socialize.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
22-11-2012, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 12:14 PM by Vosur.)
RE: Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?
(22-11-2012 12:52 AM)Filox Wrote:  It's OK to make fun of Jews, as it is OK to make fun of anyone else. BUT!! You still need to fucking remain civil and not joke about real war that happened yesterday, real deaths and real pain. You little shit, this is not called fun, this is called offensive and rude, with no respect to living or dead people. This shows exactly how immoral little shit you are. This also shows how you think about this, how you make fun of this serious situation... I guess you won't be making these jokes when your parents are burning under the rubble of collapsed buildings, right?

Fucker...

Yes, I have a sense of humor, I like dark jokes, but some things are just rude and not that fun.
C'mon now, Filox. Don't tell him to remain civil and insult and attack him personally afterwards, that's just hypocritical. No

I agree with the point you've been trying to make, but it's really not that hard to state your response in a calm and reasonable manner.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
22-11-2012, 03:01 PM
I did a paper on this recently. Jews invaded Palestine shortly after WW1 as part of British legions. Around and after that time, tens and hundreds of thousands of Jewish civilians came there as refugees in about five waves and made of use the room that the Jewish legion cleared for them.

Jewish paramilitary Irgun forces (Zvai Leumi) and later Stern Gang used brutal gangster and terrorist tactics to persecute locals and make refugees of them in their own land.

Then the WW2 came. International forces were of course tied away and weakened, British empire in particular. There of course was an increased amount of Jewish refugees. The gangsters and terrorists of Israel decided it's a good time to break off the British ties and create a state of their own, hence the Israel was estabilished after WW2.

Winston Churchill and other Brits had a great problem with it, but the east coast American Jewish lobby saw this as an opportunity to have their player in the oil-rich area. Since then USA influence keeps Israel in existence.
Israel is a state with terrible record of human rights violations on its account, and literally dozens of UN sanctions against it, all vetoed by USA. Without USA, Israel would end up like apartheid in South Africa, blocked by all these embargos into non-existence. And Israeli media know it.

Meanwhile, Israel keeps expanding the territory ilegally through military means on Palestinian soil. Illegal settlements are like small fortresses and roads between them are patrolled by the army, so local citizens can not cross, from orchards to home and to work. There is also the Gaza strip, world's largest prison.

No matter how evil and vicious the Muslims of Palestine will be portrayed in media, I know who started it, who made them like that and who is guilty. Not the Jewish race, but the politicians and military leaders of Israel and American Jewish lobby. They follow Yahweh as a real estate agent and you know where following Yahweh leads. Nobody has the right to just go to a place where the ancestors were 2000 years ago and claim it exclusively, that's insane.

There is nothing personal about it. I like some Israeli culture a lot, their electronic music in particular. I would not hold that against a Jew if I met one personally. Today there are millions of Israeli citizens living in Palestine completely innocently, not realizing their land was illegally conquered through terrorism and cleared off the native population. Just to keep terms straight, terrorism is the use of violence for political goals. It has nothing to do with suicide, well-financed and supplied Israeli terrorists were more than happy to kill and destroy at a distance, in an organized, military-like manner. Of course now that U.S. owned media got into that, the Palestinians are the bad guys and there's no shortage of evidence for that.

Paradoxically, I don't disagree with Nobel prize of peace for Yasir Arafat, although he should get one for war instead. The thing is, he was never offered a fair deal, any remotely fair portion of the original rightful Palestinian territory. So he was right to keep fighting, though it costed hell a lot lives. He was in a war, after all.
Anyway, not many of you would probably understand. Law, freedom and justice are relatively new inventions. Before WW2 or 20th century it was fairly common to invade and oppress other nations just for the fun and loot and many traditions and policies from that era are still firmly in political heads. (realism, for example) They are still common for most of the conservative politicians and... acceptable for the people. Perhaps only the last few generations can stop understanding and tolerating these policies. The impractical dreamers of Occupy movement and free internet entertainment, the college kids who never had a serious job yet and don't have a vested interest in the current system. When I learn about history, I am surprised how backwards our recent ancestors were, how fresh are our new rights and liberties, how fragile they are, yet how fast the development is.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
22-11-2012, 07:12 PM
(22-11-2012 03:01 PM)Luminon Wrote:  I did a paper on this recently. Jews invaded Palestine shortly after WW1 as part of British legions. Around and after that time, tens and hundreds of thousands of Jewish civilians came there as refugees in about five waves and made of use the room that the Jewish legion cleared for them.

Jewish paramilitary Irgun forces (Zvai Leumi) and later Stern Gang used brutal gangster and terrorist tactics to persecute locals and make refugees of them in their own land.

Then the WW2 came. International forces were of course tied away and weakened, British empire in particular. There of course was an increased amount of Jewish refugees. The gangsters and terrorists of Israel decided it's a good time to break off the British ties and create a state of their own, hence the Israel was estabilished after WW2.

Winston Churchill and other Brits had a great problem with it, but the east coast American Jewish lobby saw this as an opportunity to have their player in the oil-rich area. Since then USA influence keeps Israel in existence.
Israel is a state with terrible record of human rights violations on its account, and literally dozens of UN sanctions against it, all vetoed by USA. Without USA, Israel would end up like apartheid in South Africa, blocked by all these embargos into non-existence. And Israeli media know it.

Meanwhile, Israel keeps expanding the territory ilegally through military means on Palestinian soil. Illegal settlements are like small fortresses and roads between them are patrolled by the army, so local citizens can not cross, from orchards to home and to work. There is also the Gaza strip, world's largest prison.

No matter how evil and vicious the Muslims of Palestine will be portrayed in media, I know who started it, who made them like that and who is guilty. Not the Jewish race, but the politicians and military leaders of Israel and American Jewish lobby. They follow Yahweh as a real estate agent and you know where following Yahweh leads. Nobody has the right to just go to a place where the ancestors were 2000 years ago and claim it exclusively, that's insane.

There is nothing personal about it. I like some Israeli culture a lot, their electronic music in particular. I would not hold that against a Jew if I met one personally. Today there are millions of Israeli citizens living in Palestine completely innocently, not realizing their land was illegally conquered through terrorism and cleared off the native population. Just to keep terms straight, terrorism is the use of violence for political goals. It has nothing to do with suicide, well-financed and supplied Israeli terrorists were more than happy to kill and destroy at a distance, in an organized, military-like manner. Of course now that U.S. owned media got into that, the Palestinians are the bad guys and there's no shortage of evidence for that.

Paradoxically, I don't disagree with Nobel prize of peace for Yasir Arafat, although he should get one for war instead. The thing is, he was never offered a fair deal, any remotely fair portion of the original rightful Palestinian territory. So he was right to keep fighting, though it costed hell a lot lives. He was in a war, after all.
Anyway, not many of you would probably understand. Law, freedom and justice are relatively new inventions. Before WW2 or 20th century it was fairly common to invade and oppress other nations just for the fun and loot and many traditions and policies from that era are still firmly in political heads. (realism, for example) They are still common for most of the conservative politicians and... acceptable for the people. Perhaps only the last few generations can stop understanding and tolerating these policies. The impractical dreamers of Occupy movement and free internet entertainment, the college kids who never had a serious job yet and don't have a vested interest in the current system. When I learn about history, I am surprised how backwards our recent ancestors were, how fresh are our new rights and liberties, how fragile they are, yet how fast the development is.

The USA invaded, whipped out, cleared off etc.. American Indians.
How is that any different to Israel?
How about England? Saxons, Normans, Celts, Pics etc... (I don't know that history too well), I'm sure some people were booted off their land at some point in time. Whales perhaps?
Or how about New Zealand/Australia, the British fought the locals and look at us now?
Rome. China. Japan. etc...

The point is if countries ever want to expand/form/change, then people are gonna be displaced, killed etc..

And to be honest, I'd rather a Jewish state then a Muslim state.
Sure that sucks balls for the Muslim who got slapped in the face, but that's the way the world works. We (society, governments, companies, individuals) look out for our own personal best interests. And that's not limited to western culture thank you very much I&I.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
22-11-2012, 07:44 PM
(22-11-2012 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 03:01 PM)Luminon Wrote:  I did a paper on this recently. Jews invaded Palestine shortly after WW1 as part of British legions. Around and after that time, tens and hundreds of thousands of Jewish civilians came there as refugees in about five waves and made of use the room that the Jewish legion cleared for them.

The USA invaded, whipped out, cleared off etc.. American Indians.
How about England? Saxons, Normans, Celts, Pics etc... (I don't know that history too well), I'm sure some people were booted off their land at some point in time. Whales perhaps?
Or how about New Zealand/Australia, the British fought the locals and look at us now?

The point is if countries ever want to expand/form/change, then people are gonna be displaced, killed etc..

Sure that sucks balls for the Muslim who got slapped in the face, but that's the way the world works. We (society, governments, companies, individuals) look out for our own personal best interests. And that's not limited to western culture thank you very much I&I.
There is no difference between what Israel did and what any other colonizing power did. The problem is Occupying and colonizing has been going out of style for a little over 120 years, so when Israel tries it in the late 1940's it was more noticable and had more resistance considering this was also the period when former colonies were trying to get european control away from their countries. Israel was extremely late to the whole european migration to settle and rule a non european area party.
22-11-2012, 07:48 PM
(22-11-2012 07:44 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 07:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The USA invaded, whipped out, cleared off etc.. American Indians.

There is no difference between what Israel did and what any other colonizing power did. The problem is Occupying and colonizing has been going out of style for a little over 120 years, so when Israel tries it in the late 1940's it was more noticable and had more resistance considering this was also the period when former colonies were trying to get european control away from their countries. Israel was extremely late to the whole european migration to settle and rule a non european area party.
Why do you care about what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians, or vice versa?

Poonjab
22-11-2012, 07:48 PM
(21-11-2012 11:07 PM)BryanS Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 11:03 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I have no idea why you still waste your time on him. He's clearly never going to agree with you or anyone else who does not buy into his conspiracy theories. Drinking Beverage
Antisemitism needs to be responded to, if only to demonstrate that enough here don't buy into it. It is bizarre to find someone pushing conspiratorial Jew hatred on an atheist board, but I guess some find that entertaining to do?

I love the loaded question for the title of this thread--"Do Israeli citizens support fascist racist government...?"

Perhaps we could start another thread titled "Is 'I and I' a hate-filled bigot?"
Hey--it's just a question, right?
Ah yes, the ever classic of all classic arguments...If you hate the Israeli governments mass murdering dick wads....then you must be a racist and a bigot. Hating mass murder = bigotry.

Classic of all classic arguments. That is the gold standard for defending Israeli murderers.

The other gold standard is "If you don't like U.S. wars then you hate america" that one makes me laugh too.
22-11-2012, 07:52 PM
(22-11-2012 07:48 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 07:44 PM)I and I Wrote:  There is no difference between what Israel did and what any other colonizing power did. The problem is Occupying and colonizing has been going out of style for a little over 120 years, so when Israel tries it in the late 1940's it was more noticable and had more resistance considering this was also the period when former colonies were trying to get european control away from their countries. Israel was extremely late to the whole european migration to settle and rule a non european area party.
Why do you care about what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians, or vice versa?
Since I am an atheist and a communist and they are the complete opposite, being religious and conservative. I really don't care what mouth breathing religious nut sacks do in Israel or Palestine....however since this is 2012 the actions in one part of the world could and do have an impact around the world whether it's economic or if a war is started.
22-11-2012, 07:54 PM
(22-11-2012 07:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 07:48 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why do you care about what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians, or vice versa?
Since I am an atheist and a communist and they are the complete opposite, being religious and conservative. I really don't care what mouth breathing religious nut sacks do in Israel or Palestine....however since this is 2012 the actions in one part of the world could and do have an impact around the world whether it's economic or if a war is started.
I'm sorry, but just what do you think is different about this current escapade and the last twenty dozen or so?

Poonjab
22-11-2012, 08:09 PM
(22-11-2012 07:54 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 07:52 PM)I and I Wrote:  Since I am an atheist and a communist and they are the complete opposite, being religious and conservative. I really don't care what mouth breathing religious nut sacks do in Israel or Palestine....however since this is 2012 the actions in one part of the world could and do have an impact around the world whether it's economic or if a war is started.
I'm sorry, but just what do you think is different about this current escapade and the last twenty dozen or so?
nothing is different, the Israelis use force just to wave their dick in the Palestinians faces.