Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2012, 12:50 PM
RE: Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic?
(25-11-2012 05:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Methods of communication have changed, attitudes may have changed, but the core of humanity has not changed.
What is the core of humanity and how did you find out that it has not changed?

(25-11-2012 05:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Excellent. You have again told me the obvious. Now, tell me how you propose to change it.

The people need to be educated on what is really wrong with the world (not that Illuminati bullshit) and what is the solution. Interest-free economy, at least. Abolition of the financial industry, which contributes nothing yet has the biggest "GDP" on the planet. Nationalization and global barter of excessive industrial resources, instead of trading them on stock markets. When people adopt these ideas, they will demand their manifestation. Gradually, politicians will have to follow and do their job. Basically, their job is to make up legally binding agreements out of thin air and stick with them. Additionally, they might put two and two together and see if this proposal is more profitable than being held back by still growing military expenses and financial crises of deregulation and greed.
I believe there are many experts in the world who are well qualified to analyze and write down new arrangement of the world, social, economical, political, legal. If they see a sufficient public call for this kind of work, they'll seize the opportunity.
I also believe that the majority of people are not content with the state of world affairs, not even the privileged white middle class men. If people get informed that the current problems are man-made and solvable, this discontent will change into an expression of will. Politicians will have to follow this will.

(25-11-2012 05:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why the Muslims would use the bomb? I will give credit where credit is due, and I am sure the Iranians know they would lose far more than they would gain if they use it.
Iranian government would most probably not use the bomb. However, their operations of obtaining nuclear materials would make the bomb much more accessible to some truly crazy Muslim extremists, willing to die. Easier to get the bomb from fellow Muslims than from a highly secure U.S. facility. Or perhaps they could just break into some old rusty anchored Russian cruiser and scoop up some plutonium from the reactor.

(25-11-2012 05:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Then hypocrisy shall be the name of the game. You think that all the mess the U.S has created will be fixed? You think the United States will fix it? You have a lot to learn.
Yes, I'm currently still learning about the state of things. I'm only confident about what should and shouldn't be done, about the ideal state of things toward which we must work, not about the reality of international affairs. But as I said, if people express their will collectively, they may set into motion another full-scale war, or perhaps jihad. The word jihad does not mean holy war as GWB would like you to think, it means an effort, a quest with full determination. If we can go into war to kill people and blow up things, we can spend our resources just as much on a "war" against poverty and environmental pollution.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Israeli citizens support a fascist racist government or are they democratic? - Luminon - 26-11-2012 12:50 PM