Do Other Westerners Really Hate Americans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Do Other Westerners Really Hate Americans?
(17-05-2016 01:26 PM)SYZ Wrote:  This gaggle of oppressed Muslim females is only typical of the prospective Islamification of parts of the US (and the rest of the Western world). They're not promoting America; they're promoting Islam. If they're genuinely proud Americans, why then are they wearing hijabs and abayas? Is that normal clothing for female Americans?
Define "normal"?
Is a normal American a "Christian"?
Should the atheist Americans leave the country, perhaps go back to England or Mexico or Africa or wherever their ancestors came from?

What is "normal" clothing for a female American?
Should they make not normal female clothing illegal?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
17-05-2016, 02:01 PM
(17-05-2016 01:56 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(17-05-2016 01:26 PM)SYZ Wrote:  This gaggle of oppressed Muslim females is only typical of the prospective Islamification of parts of the US (and the rest of the Western world). They're not promoting America; they're promoting Islam. If they're genuinely proud Americans, why then are they wearing hijabs and abayas? Is that normal clothing for female Americans?
Define "normal"?
Is a normal American a "Christian"?
Should the atheist Americans leave the country, perhaps go back to England or Mexico or Africa or wherever their ancestors came from?

What is "normal" clothing for a female American?
Should they make not normal female clothing illegal?

I suspect they're wearing that clothing and holding those signs precisely to make a statement that they have a right to wear what the fuck they like and practice what the fuck religion they like. More power to them.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-05-2016, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2016 02:32 PM by Stevil.)
(17-05-2016 01:26 PM)SYZ Wrote:  If they're genuinely proud Americans, why then are they wearing hijabs and abayas?
People are actually quite capable of being proud of multiple things at the same time.
A person can be proud of being an American AND they can also be proud of being a Muslim too. Fancy that, a proud Muslim American.
I, for example am a proud father, a proud Kiwi, a proud Iron Maiden fan, a proud cricket fan, a proud rugby fan, a proud son, a proud husband.

On the other hand, many Christians believe it is a sin to be "Proud" therefore they can't be proud of being Americans.

Which people would you prefer to be in America? Those that are proud Americans or those that are not proud?
17-05-2016, 02:34 PM
(17-05-2016 02:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  I suspect they're wearing that clothing and holding those signs precisely to make a statement that they have a right to wear what the fuck they like and practice what the fuck religion they like. More power to them.
They are probably getting shit from some uptight raucous "Americans" yelling at them to "go home" in a drive by racist, aggressive mannor.
So they react by showing that they are both Muslim AND American.