Do Other Westerners Really Hate Americans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Do Other Westerners Really Hate Americans?
(12-05-2016 04:05 PM)Sam Wrote:  I think people in the UK look at America slightly perplexed, and wonder why do you get so excited and yell "woo" and "yeah" at things like hearing someone say the name of your home town?

Like this...

Your just jealous you have queens and we don't.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2016, 04:20 PM
(12-05-2016 04:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 04:05 PM)Sam Wrote:  I think people in the UK look at America slightly perplexed, and wonder why do you get so excited and yell "woo" and "yeah" at things like hearing someone say the name of your home town?

Like this...

Your just jealous you have queens and we don't.

Yeah... But I'm a republican.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2016, 07:53 PM
(10-05-2016 02:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 01:59 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Pretty sure our WTF moments get more exposure.

I'm also pretty sure folks from around the world move here for a reason, even considering our many faults and flaws.

Being born here was luck of the draw for me, but I'm happy for it. Other countries, running my mouth about my politics or (lack of) religion might get me jailed, or worse.

Or in another country you might get a better education, better healthcare that's free, safer environment, less religious/conservative nutjobs and you wont have Trump for President.

Of course things would be different had I been born in Germany or Rwanda. So what?

Why does my happiness bug you? You don't read me talking shit about New Zealand or Kiwis. You know why? Because if you're happy, great -- have a heyday. I don't want to rain on your parade.

You could maybe learn something from this approach ... though I'm skeptical, you don't seem very broadminded at all.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
12-05-2016, 09:22 PM
I'm an American, and I hate my fellow Americans. The idea that others might also hate Americans does not phase me in the slightest.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-05-2016, 10:56 PM
(12-05-2016 07:53 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 02:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Or in another country you might get a better education, better healthcare that's free, safer environment, less religious/conservative nutjobs and you wont have Trump for President.

Of course things would be different had I been born in Germany or Rwanda. So what?

Why does my happiness bug you? You don't read me talking shit about New Zealand or Kiwis. You know why? Because if you're happy, great -- have a heyday. I don't want to rain on your parade.

You could maybe learn something from this approach ... though I'm skeptical, you don't seem very broadminded at all.

What's your happiness got to do with anything??
I don't give a flying fuck about your happiness. It's got absolutely nothing to do with you or any other individual. It's political and cultural. You don't get it because you're a close minded fuck head which makes it highly ironic when you suggest that I'm the close minded one.
12-05-2016, 11:37 PM
(12-05-2016 09:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm an American, and I hate my fellow Americans. The idea that others might also hate Americans does not phase me in the slightest.

Why you hate me? Sadcryface2
12-05-2016, 11:50 PM
(12-05-2016 11:37 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 09:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm an American, and I hate my fellow Americans. The idea that others might also hate Americans does not phase me in the slightest.

Why you hate me? Sadcryface2

I can make exceptions for specific individuals. Sleepy

13-05-2016, 01:02 AM
(12-05-2016 11:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 11:37 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Why you hate me? Sadcryface2

I can make exceptions for specific individuals. Sleepy
Ambiguous. Confused
13-05-2016, 01:11 AM
(13-05-2016 01:02 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 11:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I can make exceptions for specific individuals. Sleepy
Ambiguous. Confused

I'm a complete cock tease, just ask Moms. Wink

13-05-2016, 03:03 AM
(12-05-2016 04:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your just jealous you have queens and we don't.

You have movie stars instead.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.