Do Other Westerners Really Hate Americans?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Do Other Westerners Really Hate Americans?
(13-05-2016 01:42 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 01:02 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I take my kids to the doctors for free, no charge.

But can pull up to your local pharmacy with their own clinics and practitioners, and get treated with almost no wait for 20$, and no appointments necessary? Probably not.

But that's probably all based on bad science, now ... isn't it ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Westerners (California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington) ARE Americans.
We don't hate ourselves. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-05-2016, 04:58 PM
(13-05-2016 04:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Westerners (California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington) ARE Americans.
We don't hate ourselves. Tongue

We are THE West. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
13-05-2016, 05:20 PM
West, is all a matter of perspective.....

To a Japanese guy -- a Chinese guy is a "westerner".....

Now - Northerner and Southerner - have definite upper limits.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-05-2016, 11:44 PM
(13-05-2016 03:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  It leads to your issues being ignored because "this is 'Murica damit! and we're happy fuck off!". Sure, you're happy.

Except that isn't what I said, now is it?

I'd suggest you go back and read the very first sentence in my first post:

(10-05-2016 01:59 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Pretty sure our WTF moments get more exposure.

This is a clear indication that I understand that my country has prolems ... which is kinda exactly the opposite of the view you're imptuing to me.

As for "fuck off", that has everything to do with your being supercilious and condescending to me personally, without bothering to ask what I meant by that sentence, and nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that I believe "we're 'Murrica, so fuck off!"

If you don't like being talked-to that way, perhaps you should exemplify the behavior you wish to see? Just a thought.

(13-05-2016 03:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You're not a homeless guy begging on the streets. You're not a black guy being harassed by the Police. You're not a single mother of 4 who can't afford healthcare because she can't afford health insurance. This is what I mean.

You have absolutely no idea what my life experiences have been, and what insights I might have to the problems you mention. Zero. Your assumption that I reside in smug complacency is just that -- an assumption. I feel no need to humor your sloppy thinking, nor any need to conform to your preconceived notions about me.

(13-05-2016 03:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't give a shit if you're happy because you're better off than a lot of people in your country that are being screwed over by this patriotism mindset that is bringing much needed progress to a grinding halt.

And here's another two assumptions of yours -- that I hold a patriotic mindset, and that I'm happy only for being better-off than others in my country, because 'Murrica. I'm happy because I have enough to keep me alive, because I have the opportunity to continue earning my way through life, and based on my personal experiences, I'm very aware of the need for social injustices to be addressed in my country; and I work to ameliorate them when and were I can.

Maybe you should get to know someone before you start opining about them? It'll make the conversation easier, and the removal of feet from mouth unnecessary.
14-05-2016, 05:59 AM
(13-05-2016 04:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 03:50 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Define "westerner". Aren't you in the Far East?

Big Grin

Actually we are the third furthermost west country after Singapore and Australia.
Everyone is east of us. So really we're the true westerners.

All those Pacific island nations want a word...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-05-2016, 11:01 PM
(13-05-2016 05:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  West, is all a matter of perspective.....

To a Japanese guy -- a Chinese guy is a "westerner".....

Now - Northerner and Southerner - have definite upper limits.....

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
17-05-2016, 02:11 AM
(13-05-2016 01:42 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(10-05-2016 01:02 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I take my kids to the doctors for free, no charge.

But can pull up to your local pharmacy with their own clinics and practitioners, and get treated with almost no wait for 20$, and no appointments necessary? Probably not.
Not sure what you mean by that.
My local doctor is in a building that includes a chemist(pharmacy) AND a dentist as well. If its an emergency, they look at me straight away, if its not an emergency then perhaps I wait 10-15 minutes while I read some magazines. No biggie.

And guess what? I don't have any medical insurance at all.
17-05-2016, 04:39 AM
Do Other Westerners Really Hate Americans?
(17-05-2016 02:11 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 01:42 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  But can pull up to your local pharmacy with their own clinics and practitioners, and get treated with almost no wait for 20$, and no appointments necessary? Probably not.
Not sure what you mean by that.
My local doctor is in a building that includes a chemist(pharmacy) AND a dentist as well. If its an emergency, they look at me straight away, if its not an emergency then perhaps I wait 10-15 minutes while I read some magazines. No biggie.

And guess what? I don't have any medical insurance at all.

Out of curiosity, when it comes to your pay check, is there an area that indicates how much of your income goes toward funding healthcare? Or do you know that?

What would you say your tax rate is?

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
17-05-2016, 05:53 AM
Don't think I can hate what's keeping the Russian cumsock president at bay.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."