Do Theists Believe God Has a Schlong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2012 07:29 PM by Jeff.)
Do Theists Believe God Has a Schlong?
God made man in God's image, and man has a penis, so presumably God does as well, but I haven't seen the question addressed before. Assuming he does have one, what does he use it for? Both of the common uses have never been associated with God, to my knowledge. If he doesn't have one, in what image did God make man's penis?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Does God Have A Penis?
I've heard some say the whole 'made in his image' to be image as in soul or something. But really the better question is, does god have a belly button? Or even better, why does god need arms/legs? Or even, why do angels need wings?

So really it's more of a why does an imaginary creation by people look like the people who created him? Because they were really self-centered and wanted people to connect to it. People could connect better to something that looked like them than looked like something else (after all, why would a rock prefer humans to a mountain? or something like that).
[+] 1 user Likes elemts's post
27-07-2012, 05:10 PM
I've never seen how god could possibly be male. If the biblical account of "there are no other gods" is correct then God must be the only one of its kind to ever exist so gender would be utterly pointless.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
27-07-2012, 05:17 PM
(27-07-2012 05:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I've never seen how god could possibly be male. If the biblical account of "there are no other gods" is correct then God must be the only one of its kind to ever exist so gender would be utterly pointless.

But the penis is also used to urinate. Does god urinate?

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2012, 05:20 PM
(27-07-2012 04:47 PM)Jeff Wrote:  God made man in God's image, and man has a penis, so presumably God does as well, but I haven't seen the question addressed before. Assuming he does have one, what does he use it for? Both of the common uses have never been associated with God, to my knowledge. If he doesn't have one, in what image did God make man's penis?

Does God have an appendix?

Does God have existence?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Are you calling YHWH non-reprodutive FSM? I'd say YHWH can have a penis anytime YHWH wants one, like when he lusted after Mary. I call for the suggestion that al the anal probing alien cases are actually YHWh finally taking full benefit of his creation =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 5 users Like Lilith Pride's post
27-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Moot question.
There are no gods.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
27-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Good point. At some point it could have decided it wanted a dick for whatever reason Possibly to impregnate a young girl. But didn't he send an angel to do it? so unless god jizzed in a vial and the angel had a turkey baster, the penis would be redundant. Plus he could have done it by magic.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-07-2012, 06:06 PM
(27-07-2012 05:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Moot question.
There are no gods.

OK but I meant do theists think God has a penis?
27-07-2012, 06:09 PM
(27-07-2012 05:54 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  But didn't he send an angel to do it?

Nope. The bird did it. The Angel watched. No

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche