Do Theists Believe God Has a Schlong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Does God Have A Penis?
I get so bored with these kinds of questions and discussions.

I mean, seriously - once the very existence of any gods is shown to be extremely doubtful, the characteristics of the non-existing gods is an empty subject.

Grump, grump, grump.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-07-2012, 06:14 PM
(27-07-2012 06:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  I get so bored with these kinds of questions and discussions.

I mean, seriously - once the very existence of any gods is shown to be extremely doubtful, the characteristics of the non-existing gods is an empty subject.

Grump, grump, grump.Dodgy

I am with ya....

Undecided when is shit like this going to stop?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
27-07-2012, 06:17 PM
(27-07-2012 06:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope. The bird did it. The Angel watched. No

Wait so god impregnated a young girl via bestiality while an angel watched. thats even more fucked up.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-07-2012, 06:21 PM
So God created a vagina without even knowing what it's like to have one? Or I guess he does know, cuz he's all knowing. Imagine, knowing both. (I seriously never thought about that).
27-07-2012, 06:22 PM
(27-07-2012 06:17 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 06:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope. The bird did it. The Angel watched. No

Wait so god impregnated a young girl via bestiality while an angel watched. thats even more fucked up.

Maybe you've not read Genesis. Adam did all the animals. "But none PROVED to be a suitable partner for the man". Bestiality is approved, don 't ya know.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Not read it for a long time. Last time it would have been in RE in school. and they were selective about what bits were read out.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-07-2012, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2012 07:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
Yes, a little tiny one buried beneath rolls of fat. Also he's been impotent for over 2000 years.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
27-07-2012, 07:12 PM
(27-07-2012 06:06 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 05:28 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Moot question.
There are no gods.

OK but I meant do theists think God has a penis?

Trinitarians do since they believe Jesus is God.

But I see questions like these silly in a forum such as this unless you ask, Do Theists Believe God Has a Schlong?
Otherwise, why should we as free-thinkers perpetuate a myth that gods are real by asking hypothetical questions that are as meaningful as asking what color were Zeus' eyes?

Plus I'm grouchy today so I responded to the literal question more than your intent in asking it. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-07-2012, 07:30 PM
(27-07-2012 07:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I see questions like these silly in a forum such as this unless you ask, Do Theists Believe God Has a Schlong?

Done

(27-07-2012 07:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Otherwise, why should we as free-thinkers perpetuate a myth that gods are real by asking hypothetical questions that are as meaningful as asking what color were Zeus' eyes?

Totally agree
27-07-2012, 07:32 PM
(27-07-2012 07:30 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 07:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I see questions like these silly in a forum such as this unless you ask, Do Theists Believe God Has a Schlong?

Done

(27-07-2012 07:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Otherwise, why should we as free-thinkers perpetuate a myth that gods are real by asking hypothetical questions that are as meaningful as asking what color were Zeus' eyes?

Totally agree

Lol...well I am less grouchy now. Thanks!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel