Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
16-02-2017, 12:01 AM
From the David Packman Show.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
from what I understand, trump voters are mostly dumb

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
[+] 3 users Like Ace's post
16-02-2017, 03:09 AM
I think he's accomplished quite lot. He's demonstrated he really is as stupid and dangerous as he appears. He's helped ISIS no end by providing them exactly the kind of "America hates you" message that they need to help radicalise people. He's made numerous international enemies in record time. He's shown that he doesn't understand the legal system, has no respect for the constitution and deals with people who disagree with him by firing them.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Robvalue's post
16-02-2017, 05:43 AM
And Hillary would have cured cancer, wiped out hunger, housed all the homeless and saved the whales, by day two........

Whatever....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-02-2017, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2017 07:15 AM by abaris.)
They will notice when he fucks up royally, so that they feel it in their own wallets. They will feel it, if he really rolls back on Obamacare and they suddenly notice that the ACA is one and the same. But I don't think, they will blame it on him. Scapegoats will be found and presented.
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
16-02-2017, 06:44 AM
(16-02-2017 05:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And Hillary would have cured cancer, wiped out hunger, housed all the homeless and saved the whales, by day two........

Whatever....

She didn't promise this shit at all. He promised his within the first 100 days. He had a website outlining it all. It ain't happening.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
16-02-2017, 10:00 AM
(16-02-2017 05:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And Hillary would have cured cancer, wiped out hunger, housed all the homeless and saved the whales, by day two........

Whatever....

No one is suggesting that.

Clinton was a soulless grifter, but at least she wasn't inexperienced at running the ship of state, and was, relatively speaking, constrained by civil norms.

What Clinton would or would not have accomplished is irrelevant, though, to what Trump has or has not accomplished.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post
16-02-2017, 10:08 AM
To be fair today he is going to sign a bill which allows coal mining companies to dump poison into streams and rivers. It may not be positive but it is an "accomplishment."

This is what you get when billionaire motherfuckers run the government. Good luck finding water, Drumpfucks.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 9 users Like Minimalist's post
16-02-2017, 10:25 AM
(16-02-2017 02:39 AM)Ace Wrote:  from what I understand, trump voters are mostly dumb

Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes Goosesniper's post
16-02-2017, 10:46 AM
(16-02-2017 10:25 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 02:39 AM)Ace Wrote:  from what I understand, trump voters are mostly dumb

Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To where does the tooth "ferry" ferry the teeth? And in what document will I find the Santa "clause"? I don't know how smart Trump supporters may or may not be, but on this example, they seem to have trouble using and spelling words correctly.

Big Grin
[+] 11 users Like Grasshopper's post