Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
17-02-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(17-02-2017 03:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 03:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  Looks like many, many blue color workers are not happy with the economy the way you are, that is why Trump is President now.

Many of those blue collar workers will lose their jobs to automation in the next few years anyway. Nothing and nobody's gonna stop technology from advancing. Fortunately, if we can just hang on for a decade or two after that nobody will have to work unless they want to. My guess is very few will opt-out.
Yes, but my point is that in the last 8 years Obama did NOTHING for them.
They are forgotten men and women.
This is why Trump dismantle Hillary's blue wall. They voted for Obama twice. They rejected him by rejecting his policies.
This is why we almost can have convention of states. Something conservatives are talking about for a long time. I am not sure how it works but they really like the idea.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2017, 03:41 PM
(17-02-2017 03:35 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 03:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I read your post after I posted. Which made mine redundant.

But I left it because it looked like I was acknowledging your genius.

Tongue

You should ask her if she's against the Affordable Care Act too or only against Obamacare. Dodgy
Very funny.
ACA = Obamacare

17-02-2017, 03:41 PM
(17-02-2017 03:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, but my point is that in the last 8 years Obama did NOTHING for them.

Yes, he only created 11,3 million jobs, as opposed to the splendid number of 1,3 million under Shrub. He really did nothing for the workers.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
17-02-2017, 03:46 PM
(17-02-2017 03:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 03:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Many of those blue collar workers will lose their jobs to automation in the next few years anyway. Nothing and nobody's gonna stop technology from advancing. Fortunately, if we can just hang on for a decade or two after that nobody will have to work unless they want to. My guess is very few will opt-out.
Yes, but my point is that in the last 8 years Obama did NOTHING for them.

The only thing that can be done for them is to retrain them as roboticists. Their jobs will soon be obsolete. Trump can't stop it. Nobody can.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
17-02-2017, 03:53 PM
(17-02-2017 03:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 03:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, but my point is that in the last 8 years Obama did NOTHING for them.

The only thing that can be done for them is to retrain them as roboticists. Their jobs will soon be obsolete. Trump can't stop it. Nobody can.

Yup. It's the buggy whip syndrome.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-02-2017, 03:59 PM
(17-02-2017 03:22 PM)Alla Wrote:  2)I want Obamacare to be gone.

(17-02-2017 03:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 03:35 PM)abaris Wrote:  You should ask her if she's against the Affordable Care Act too or only against Obamacare. Dodgy
Very funny.
ACA = Obamacare

I don't think it makes any sense to call it Obamacare, it just makes it out to be a personal attack against anything related to Obama, as if people hated having a black president and want to undo everything that the black man did, basically erase this black period from history.

Let's just call it the ACA.

I don't think it makes any sense to say "repeal or remove ACA"
Removing ACA would mean that millions of people would be without healthcare. This would mean many would die on the streets.

It would only make sense if a person were in support of something better. e.g. supporting the replacement of ACA with XYZ.
But it seems there is no "XYZ", people are just screaming out to remove ACA. This makes no sense to me.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
17-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Stevil Wrote:I don't think it makes any sense to call it Obamacare, it just makes it out to be a personal attack against anything related to Obama, as if people hated having a black president and want to undo everything that the black man did, basically erase this black period from history.
Obama said once that he actually likes it(the name Obamacare). I heard it with my own ears and saw with my own eyes. (on TV)
I don't know why he said this.
Romneycare. Was it an attack on a white man?
If they want to undo what black man did may be it is because they don't like what he did and not because he is black.
This is the problem with liberals. They still don't know why Trump won. It is NOT because his supporters don't like black man.

Stevil Wrote:Let's just call it the ACA.
It doesn't matter for me.

Stevil Wrote:I don't think it makes any sense to say "repeal or remove ACA"
Removing ACA would mean that millions of people would be without healthcare. This would mean many would die on the streets.
Let's see what will happen.

17-02-2017, 04:43 PM
(17-02-2017 03:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Probably, you are right. we shall see.

17-02-2017, 05:01 PM
(17-02-2017 04:42 PM)Alla Wrote:  [...in response to any criticism of Trump]

Let's see what will happen.

"Don't turn on the lights, 'cause I don't want to see."

17-02-2017, 05:44 PM
(17-02-2017 03:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Impulse Wrote:Top Republicans refused to work with Obama AT ALL for the past 8 years.
So, you blame Republicans?
OK, then I say this: for the last month Democrats refused to work with Trump. So, blame Democrats not Trump.
But I will remind you this: it is only one month.
talk to me about it in 4 years

Dishonest much? Dodgy Of course, when you quote mine, it sounds inaccurate. Here's the whole thing (bold added):

(17-02-2017 02:20 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Top Republicans refused to work with Obama AT ALL for the past 8 years. Nothing says "division" in politics like perpetual "no"s. In truth, there are many factors involved in the division, but Obama isn't even a primary one and the Republicans during his terms are far more responsible.

The bold part clearly shows that I do not "blame Republicans". What I said is they are far more responsible than Obama. But that part was too inconvenient for you apparently so you ignored it as well as the entire rest of my post.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post