Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
17-02-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(17-02-2017 11:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 10:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
[Image: C45b20JUMAE02x2.jpg:large]

Forgotten men and women of the United States rejected Obama's policies. I wonder why?

Because, like you, they had forgotten what a mess Bush left the place in, and like you, were too ignorant to understand what they were getting in to. Obama got more votes in BOTH elections than Dumpy did. Dumpy LOST the popular vote. Russia and the idiot FBI Director interfered in the election.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2017, 12:04 AM
Stevil Wrote:I don't think
they will just remove it. I think they will come up with something to replace it with.
They better replace it with something better or we will "kick their butts". Tea Party Movement is very effective.

Stevil Wrote:It seems very strange to me that they have had several years of hating ACA and yet they haven't come up with something to replace it with
Rand Paul says he came up with something.

Stevil Wrote:I have no idea how you can vote for someone that doesn't offer any detailed policies in their campaign.
I knew what we are going to get with crooked Hillary.
I wanted to give Trump a chance. I liked what he promised. So far I don't regret. I was kind of never Trumper. I was Cruz supporter. Now I am totally on Trump train.
Stevil Wrote:To me it seemed just like a hate thing. Hate Muslims, hate Mexicans, hate ACA, but no substance behind any of it.
WRONG.
We don't hate Muslims. We hate radical Islamists who kill Muslims and non-Muslims. They are evil.
We don't hate Mexicans. It is fake news that comes from alt left media. They lie. They want to create panic because they hate Trump and conservatives.
We hate evil criminals. We want to get rid of them and send them back where they came from.

Stevil Wrote:So what are they going to replace ACA with? Do you even care, or are you just going to be happy as long as ACA goes?
I care. Don't believe alt left media who lies that we don't care.
Don't think that only liberals care and love.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
18-02-2017, 12:23 AM
(18-02-2017 12:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  I knew what we are going to get with crooked Hillary.
I wanted to give Trump a chance. I liked what he promised. So far I don't regret. I was kind of never Trumper. I was Cruz supporter. Now I am totally on Trump train.

What did he promise that was at all appealing to you? The abolition of free trade? Decreasing regulation on corporations? Wasting money on a wall?

Quote:WRONG.
We don't hate Muslims. We hate radical Islamists who kill Muslims and non-Muslims. They are evil.
We don't hate Mexicans. It is fake news that comes from alt left media. They lie. They want to create panic because they hate Trump and conservatives.
We hate evil criminals. We want to get rid of them and send them back where they came from.

Trump's border wall demonstrates a xenophobia one can only arrive at with populists and nationalists. Now you claim to hate "radical Islamists". I'm not sure what that means. Muslims are those who follow the doctrine of Islam. If you do not do this, you're not a Muslim. It does not matter if you call yourself a Muslim because that is now the word is defined. So when you say radical Islamists, you're talking about Muslims. Now if you're referring to people of the Islamic culture, then you're right that the religious Muslims cause problems for them and everyone else. The question is why would a ban on immigration from several docile countries help stop Islam?

Quote:I care. Don't believe alt left media who lies that we don't care.
Don't think that only liberals care and love.

What exactly is alt-left? Are you referring to progressives?

"I think part of the appeal of mathematical logic is that the formulas look mysterious - you write backward Es!" - Hilary Putnam
18-02-2017, 12:27 AM
(18-02-2017 12:04 AM)Alla Wrote:  ...

Harvard Business School?

Huh

(18-02-2017 12:23 AM)Naielis Wrote:  ...
Muslims are those who follow the doctrine of Islam. If you do not do this, you're not a Muslim.

Nope. That'd be like saying that christians are those who follow the doctrine of Christianity.

Yet we see a preponderance of Cafeteria Christians and Mocktail Muslims © ... fortunately.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Bucky Ball Wrote:Because, like you, they had forgotten what a mess Bush left the place in
So, they were doing soooo well for the last 8 years that they decided: we don't want this any more. Let us reject it.
They didn't forget anything. But Obama and Democrats forgot about them. And crooked Hillary forgot about them. And alt left media didn't care about them. They care more about transgender bathrooms, vaginas and climate change. Such activists for liberal causes. It is WRONG. That is why they have low approval ratings.
Bucky Ball Wrote:and like you, were too ignorant to understand what they were getting in to
So, what are they getting in to? Please, educate me.
Bucky Ball Wrote:Obama got more votes in BOTH elections than Dumpy did
It is because alt left media helped him. If alt left media attacked Obama the way they attack Trump I think he would have much, much less popular votes.
Alt left media hates all Republican presidents. They are opposition party. They will be treated as an opposition party from now on.
I am so happy Trump despise them and disrespects them.
Bucky Ball Wrote:Dumpy LOST the popular vote
Thanks to California and New York, two bubbles full of liberals and people who prefer to depend on government hand outs.
Bucky Ball Wrote:Russia and the idiot FBI Director interfered in the election.
Alt left fake news CNN interfered in the election by trying to help crooked Hillary. Poor Bernie. He got burned. Ouch.
So, Hillary was such a great candidate. It is not her fault she lost. Not at all.

18-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Naielis Wrote:What did he promise that was at all appealing to you?
1)Supreme Court.
2)Strong military
3)Real Affordable health care
4)Secure border/safety
5)Defeating ISIS
6)Tax reform
7)Infrastructure
8)2nd Amendment
9)Too many regulations
Naielis Wrote:The abolition of free trade?
I don't know. We will see how it is going to work.
Naielis Wrote:Decreasing regulation on corporations?
Yes, yes, please. All those regulations that don't help the environment but only give more power to the bureaucrats in Washington DC.
Naielis Wrote:Wasting money on a wall?
Since when do liberals care about wasting money?
Don't you know that this is what BIG FAT government does? waste, waste, waste your money and my money.
I see it as spending money for important thing.
Naielis Wrote:Trump's border wall demonstrates a xenophobia one can only arrive at with populists and nationalists.
Big and strong walls around the houses of rich liberal celebrities and activists and politicians demonstrate hate and fear of people from the outside their gated communities. Don't you think so? Let them break their walls, build some bridges and share their big houses with the poor. It would be very noble of them
Naielis Wrote:Now you claim to hate "radical Islamists". I'm not sure what that means.
Radical Islamist is the person who hates you and wants to kill you in the name of his/her god Allah.
Naielis Wrote:Muslims are those who follow the doctrine of Islam. If you do not do this, you're not a Muslim.
OK, what is your point?
BTW, what is doctrine of Islam? Do you know? Do you know who is true follower and who is not?
Naielis Wrote:It does not matter if you call yourself a Muslim because that is now the word is defined. So when you say radical Islamists, you're talking about Muslims.
No, I am not. You are. You are the one who put them in one/the same basket while accusing me doing it. This is the problem.
Naielis Wrote:The question is why would a ban on immigration from several docile countries help stop Islam?
Stop Islam?!! Who is talking about stopping Islam? Alt left fake news media?
TRAVEL ban for 3 months and not ban on immigration. It will not stop radical Islamists completely but the less of them here the better.
Naielis Wrote:What exactly is alt-left? Are you referring to progressives?
to radical left,
are progressives radical left in your opinion?

18-02-2017, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 02:23 AM by GirlyMan.)
(18-02-2017 01:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Naielis Wrote:What did he promise that was at all appealing to you?
1)Supreme Court.
2)Strong military
3)Real Affordable health care
4)Secure border/safety
5)Defeating ISIS
6)Tax reform
7)Infrastructure
8)2nd Amendment
9)Too many regulations

Those are good reasons.

(18-02-2017 01:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, yes, please. All those regulations that don't help the environment but only give more power to the bureaucrats in Washington DC.
You likely don't remember this, but some of us old farts do.

(18-02-2017 01:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Naielis Wrote:Wasting money on a wall?
I see it as spending money for important thing.

Completely ineffective. Hector comes in through the airports and ports and El Paco digs tunnels. Makes us look like idiots afraid of our own shadows.

(18-02-2017 01:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  Radical Islamist is the person who hates you and wants to kill you in the name of his/her god Allah.

That's right.

(18-02-2017 01:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  The question is why would a ban on immigration from several docile countries help stop Islam?
Docile? hmmm ...
Somalia
Syria
Libya
Iraq ....

(18-02-2017 01:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  It will not stop radical Islamists completely but the less of them here the better.

How many you think we got here now? I'm guessing at least 100,000 don't you think? They're organizing in Idaho.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-02-2017, 04:32 AM
(18-02-2017 12:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yet we see a preponderance of Cafeteria Christians and Mocktail Muslims © ... fortunately.

Drinking Beverage

And most of all there's not one christiniaty as there isn't one Islam. They fall into thousands of different denominations which all follow different rules. The distinction between Sunni and Shia is only scratching the surface or religious and cultural differences.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
18-02-2017, 05:01 AM
(18-02-2017 12:46 AM)Alla Wrote:  ...
It is because alt left media helped him. If alt left media attacked Obama the way they attack Trump I think he would have much, much less popular votes.
Alt left media hates all Republican presidents. They are opposition party. They will be treated as an opposition party from now on.
I am so happy Trump despise them and disrespects them.
Alt left fake news CNN interfered in the election by trying to help crooked Hillary. Poor Bernie. He got burned. Ouch.
So, Hillary was such a great candidate. It is not her fault she lost. Not at all.

Blink

With this, I think you're accidentally correct.

If by 'alt-left' you mean 'conservative' then yes.

The Clinton News Network (CNN) certainly assisted the conservative (status quo) agenda by promoting both Clinton and Trump. And from where I'm standing, MSNBC is conservative too.

So 'alt-left' is right... literally, figuratively and semantically Big Grin

The actual 'left' (if the concept of 'left' means anything anymore) media was hyper-critical of Obama. Seek and ye shall find.

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-02-2017, 05:04 AM
Was gonna say that there are as many gods/religions as there are people believing in them...

... but someone's beat me to it, as usual Blush

“Could God exist if nobody else did? No. That’s why gods are very avid for worshipers. If there is nobody to worship them, there are no gods. There are as many gods as there are people thinking about God. When Mrs. Mulligan and the Pope are thinking about God, it is not the same God.

In choosing your god, you choose your way of looking at the universe. There are plenty of Gods. Choose yours.

The god you worship is the god you deserve.”

Joseph Campbell

What an ugly word, worship...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post