Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
18-02-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(18-02-2017 05:01 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-02-2017 12:46 AM)Alla Wrote:  ...
It is because alt left media helped him. If alt left media attacked Obama the way they attack Trump I think he would have much, much less popular votes.
Alt left media hates all Republican presidents. They are opposition party. They will be treated as an opposition party from now on.
I am so happy Trump despise them and disrespects them.
Alt left fake news CNN interfered in the election by trying to help crooked Hillary. Poor Bernie. He got burned. Ouch.
So, Hillary was such a great candidate. It is not her fault she lost. Not at all.

Blink

With this, I think you're accidentally correct.

If by 'alt-left' you mean 'conservative' then yes.

The Clinton News Network (CNN) certainly assisted the conservative (status quo) agenda by promoting both Clinton and Trump. And from where I'm standing, MSNBC is conservative too.

So 'alt-left' is right... literally, figuratively and semantically Big Grin

The actual 'left' (if the concept of 'left' means anything anymore) media was hyper-critical of Obama. Seek and ye shall find.

Thumbsup

Oh...Thank you for reminding me this. I actually agree with what you said.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Heath_Tierney Wrote:You had me up until "This is what people on the left do."
Ignorance is not exclusively a left vs right thing. Both sides (well, there are more than two sides but I'm sure you get the point) have their radical, even violent elements. On the right it's the alt-right movement led by the Brietbarters and Bannon, the Milo Yannouwhatevers, the white supremacists, etc. On the left it's a faction of BLM and some of the SJW crowd and so forth.
Fact is, plenty of Obama supporters also voted for Trump. And plenty of Republicans abhor Trump and all he stands for.

Ok, I agree with most you said. I don't know if Steve Brannon is white supremacist. Why do you say this? Why is Milo Yiannopoulos white supremacist in your opinion?
I also want to point out that I didn't say " ALL people on the left", I also said that at least it SEEMS that most of them do.

Heath_Tierney Wrote:Trump could be the best thing to happen to the Democrats since the Nixon debacle.
Possible. But I don't know this yet. May be in 4 years or at least in 200 days I will know. We all may know. I don't know how Trump will do. Is he going to be a disappointment to his supporters or not?
If Trump helps the Democrats to rise and win then it is good for the Democrats.
Obama is definitely the best thing to happen to the Republicans. I hope they don't screw up. Otherwise we will hold them accountable.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
18-02-2017, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2017 01:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-02-2017 11:21 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(18-02-2017 11:15 AM)abaris Wrote:  Grow up and do some comparisons with the rest of the world. Ridiculous rightwing talking points don't make for a sound argument.

You wouldn't know left if it hit you in your face. I do. I lived through the 70ies and witnessed real radical leftists.

please, tell me who they are. Do you have some names? what makes them real radical left in your opinion?

Sisters and brothers - a year ago we blew away the Haymarket pig statue at the start of a youth riot in Chicago.; The head of the Police Seargeants' Association called emotionally for all-out war between the pigs and us. We accepted. ... Guard your planes, guard your colleges, guard your banks, guard your children. Guard your doors.

I hope the kids don't get as riled up as we were back in the day.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-02-2017, 01:55 PM
(18-02-2017 11:21 AM)Alla Wrote:  please, tell me who they are. Do you have some names? what makes them real radical left in your opinion?

The RAF (Rote Armee Fraktion - Red Army Faction) in Germany for one, the Brigate Rosse in Italy, similar factions all over Europe, mostly in league with the back then radical left in Palestine (before the first Intifada it was a leftist movement). All calling for attacking the state and launching terror attacks all over Europe for the better part of two decades.

I grew up with leftist terror and agitation, which was nowhere near what Social democrats viewed as their agenda. In fact social democratic governments were at the forefront fighting this kind of threat. Most prominent among them the German chancellor Helmut Schmidt.
[+] 4 users Like abaris's post
18-02-2017, 03:34 PM
The RAF were some n.a.s.t.y. motherfuckers! They divided Germany like Trump is about to divide the USA right now. Like Trump, they were a touchstone for Germanys second democracy and its chancellor Schmidt. We prevailed!

Talking about Schmidt: we need politicians like him again. Competent, with principles, and backbone. Ok, without the chain smoking Laugh out load

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-02-2017, 04:42 PM
(18-02-2017 03:34 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  The RAF were some n.a.s.t.y. motherfuckers! They divided Germany like Trump is about to divide the USA right now. Like Trump, they were a touchstone for Germanys second democracy and its chancellor Schmidt. We prevailed!

Talking about Schmidt: we need politicians like him again. Competent, with principles, and backbone. Ok, without the chain smoking Laugh out load

Is you username based on your avatar?
18-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Yessir

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
18-02-2017, 05:42 PM
(18-02-2017 03:34 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  ...
We prevailed!

You were a member?

Ohmy

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-02-2017, 05:52 PM
(18-02-2017 01:31 AM)Alla Wrote:  
Naielis Wrote:Wasting money on a wall?
Since when do liberals care about wasting money?
Don't you know that this is what BIG FAT government does? waste, waste, waste your money and my money.
I see it as spending money for important thing.
How many billions is the wall going to cost?
Don't most illegals come in via legal means and simply overstay. How does the wall fit into that?

Wouldn't the money be better spent on public health?
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
18-02-2017, 06:53 PM
(18-02-2017 10:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  ...
Revenant77x Wrote:Go read a book that you have never read before
Good idea, what would you recommend?

Maybe this one to give you a perspective of the difference between Liberal and Left.