Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
18-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
He inherited a "mess", a mess I tell you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-02-2017, 01:05 PM
(17-02-2017 02:27 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 02:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My retirement account more than doubled.
My investments too. I invested some money just before GW Bush took office. Then I watched as it sunk to about 60% of its original value, by the time he left. Never once did it get back to its original value or even close his entire 8 years. When Obama left, it was more than double its original value which is more than 300% of what it was when Bush left.

Let's not forget the sub prime mortgages. That was a result of corrupt people as well. Yeah, that market crash was devastating. Markets quickly rebounded. It wasn't your president that made the markets turn around within an 18 month period. It wasn't your president that caused them to crash. Perhaps though if you had a financial system for buying houses like we do in Canada. That crash could have been avoided. Needless to say the insults can go on forever. That's what lefts and rights do. However, it's easy to put that shit aside. I wish you all the best and hope all our homes go up in value and our retirement savings soar. Let's just hope taxes are kept low and the take home $$ can be maximized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
19-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Trumpists don't give a flying fuck about what he's actually done, what's he's said, or pretty much anything other than the fact that he's President and goddammit America is great now!

Amazing how people who picked over every goddamn word and action of Obama now don't give a shit when Trump outright lies, acts like a baby, and has some of the most embarrassing press conferences in history (not just Presidential press conferences, I mean press conferences in general).

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm basically at the same point with them as I am with creationists and climate deniers: fuck them. I'm not going to waste my time arguing and trying to change their mind. They are a lost cause. Any stupid ass thing this orange moron does they eat up. I honestly believe he could get up at on a mic and say "You know we need to get these wetbacks and sand n'ers out of here, and we really need to be watching the regular n'ers because they cause a lot of trouble...it's true, it's true!" and the majority of the idiots that back him would applaud it.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
19-02-2017, 01:22 PM
(19-02-2017 01:16 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Amazing how people who picked over every goddamn word and action of Obama now don't give a shit when Trump outright lies, acts like a baby, and has some of the most embarrassing press conferences in history (not just Presidential press conferences, I mean press conferences in general).

That's assuming they condemned Obama under their own steam. Truth is, they're subject to the same news/propaganda they listened to during the previous 8 years. They don't do checks and double checks if something meets their preconceived notions.
19-02-2017, 01:38 PM
(19-02-2017 01:22 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 01:16 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Amazing how people who picked over every goddamn word and action of Obama now don't give a shit when Trump outright lies, acts like a baby, and has some of the most embarrassing press conferences in history (not just Presidential press conferences, I mean press conferences in general).

That's assuming they condemned Obama under their own steam. Truth is, they're subject to the same news/propaganda they listened to during the previous 8 years. They don't do checks and double checks if something meets their preconceived notions.

You'd think the obvious dimwittedness shining through his every word would alert them to the fact that they backed a lemon.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-02-2017, 01:50 PM
(19-02-2017 01:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'd think the obvious dimwittedness shining through his every word would alert them to the fact that they backed a lemon.

Over at AF they brought up that the fans of populous politicians are similar to soccer fans. They don't scratch the surface. It's their team and they support it no matter what. If Dump was to fuck up royally, scapegoats would be found to explain away the failure.
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
19-02-2017, 02:17 PM
(19-02-2017 01:50 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 01:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  You'd think the obvious dimwittedness shining through his every word would alert them to the fact that they backed a lemon.

Over at AF they brought up that the fans of populous politicians are similar to soccer fans. They don't scratch the surface. It's their team and they support it no matter what. If Dump was to fuck up royally, scapegoats would be found to explain away the failure.

As that may be, but when your team is out there dribbling, covered in snot, falling on their faces in the mud and tripping over their own feet... surely as a fan, surely you experience a bit of doubt? I mean, I would...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-02-2017, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2017 05:37 PM by Stevil.)
(19-02-2017 02:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  As that may be, but when your team is out there dribbling, covered in snot, falling on their faces in the mud and tripping over their own feet... surely as a fan, surely you experience a bit of doubt? I mean, I would...
The funny thing is, Trump is meant to represent the common people, the poor, the ones with huge numbers but no clout, they pay their taxes and see the system get ripped off by the rich elite and those in power.

But in fact Trump is mega rich, never pays tax, never gives to the community. Has a huge track record of taking from society, ripping off people (Trump university) abusing charities and really only shows interest in himself and his own immediate family. The guy has come into power, has appointing his rich billionaire friends and family into powerful positions, his lack of interest in supporting refugees is testament to his idea that the only good deal is the one where he gets immediate gain. The guy actually has no interest in bettering his country, he would not do that to the detriment of himself, his only interest in Presidency is his ego, power and personal financial gain. He himself is exactly what "populists" ought to be protesting and competing against.

But in USA, it just appears that almost half of USA are down right dumb. So blindingly obedient that they follow this guy regardless of the demonstrated 70% untruths, the conflict against other friendly nations, the chumminess with the enemy (Russia), the incompetence of his poorly written Executive orders, his insane appointments (Climate Change denier for Evironmental protection, some lady that has never used public education and shows she knows very little about the education system as head of education, amongst many other shoking appointments), his willingness to disregard the constitution, his insistence on absolute authority, his war with the freedom of the press.
The rest of the world see huge alarm bells, I'm sure just over 50% of USA see huge alarm bells, but USA has this massive, almost 50% of people that think Trump is their saviour.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
19-02-2017, 06:02 PM
(16-02-2017 10:25 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 02:39 AM)Ace Wrote:  from what I understand, trump voters are mostly dumb

Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Facts? Like the Earth being 6,000 years old and the climate not being altered by mankind? Those kind of facts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[+] 5 users Like treefireguy's post
19-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Stevil Wrote:How many billions is the wall going to cost?
I didn't know that Democrats care about spending, spending, spending, spending money.
It is good to spend money on important things. Do you agree?
Stevil Wrote:Don't most illegals come in via legal means and simply overstay. How does the wall fit into that?
40% ? am I correct? the rest of them cross the border.
Stevil Wrote:Wouldn't the money be better spent on public health?
and on this also. If the bureaucrats in DC stop wasting our money we may have enough for more important things. Agree?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED