Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
19-02-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(18-02-2017 06:53 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(18-02-2017 10:50 AM)Alla Wrote:  ...
Good idea, what would you recommend?

Maybe this one to give you a perspective of the difference between Liberal and Left.

thank you. I didn't watch the video yet but I will. I just want to thank you for now.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2017, 08:18 PM
It was the lie of the year:" If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. PERIOD"
Obama looked into our eyes and lied. Why?

Obama blamed the video for the death of 4 Americans. Why?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
20-02-2017, 07:48 AM
(19-02-2017 08:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  It was the lie of the year:" If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. PERIOD"

"OBAMA DID IT!!! OBAMA DID IT!!"

Grow up, san.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
20-02-2017, 07:58 AM
(19-02-2017 08:18 PM)Alla Wrote:  It was the lie of the year:" If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. PERIOD"

The plan was Romney's, not Obama's. Getting coverage for MILLIONS of previously uninsured worked, and was bound to have flaws. Instead of proposing fixes, (which they STILL DON'T HAVE), the Republicans 40+ times, just tried to repeal (and NOT replace) it. Obama is not a known liar. It may have worked out differently than he wanted, but YOU, (judgmental fool that you are) do not *know* he *lied*. YOU today have no better plan. Go away you annoying twat.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-02-2017, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2017 04:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-02-2017 07:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The plan was Romney's, not Obama's. Getting coverage for MILLIONS of previously uninsured worked, and was bound to have flaws. Instead of proposing fixes, (which they STILL DON'T HAVE), the Republicans 40+ times, just tried to repeal (and NOT replace) it.

It's not getting repealed. Smartest move politically was to provide a nearly impossible to pass up incentive for the states to expand medicare by 20 million people for a fraction of the cost. What's Kentucky gonna do with 500,000 angry citizens who find themselves suddenly uninsured? It was a major step towards single payer and there's no way politically it can be undone. As soon as you attack Medicaid the Grey Panthers and AARP will recognize it as the first step towards attacking Medicare and they're not having any of it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post