Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
16-02-2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(16-02-2017 05:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And Hillary would have cured cancer, wiped out hunger, housed all the homeless and saved the whales, by day two........

Whatever....

How does the sand look from that deep down?

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post
16-02-2017, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2017 11:20 AM by Aliza.)
What are you talking about? Trump has accomplished more in his presidency than any president has ever accomplished in the history of this great nation.

Did you not see how many electoral votes he got? They said there was no path to 270, but he accomplished it! That's amazing! Name one president before him who got at least 270 electoral votes. I dare you!

What president before him had such a large inauguration? The numbers and ratings he pulled in that day were a yuuuuge accomplishment.

Can you not also see how big he signs his name on pieces of leather bound papers with printed words on them? Just look at that signature! Now that's a presidential signature!

Trump 2020!!!
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
16-02-2017, 11:26 AM
(16-02-2017 02:39 AM)Ace Wrote:  from what I understand, trump voters are mostly dumb

No, Trump voters weren't ever a monolith. They're not all inbred idiots that hate blacks and Mexicans and are KKK members. That's not to say that there is that element in Trump supporters but I don't think they're the majority. They're loud and obnoxious and make the most noise but they aren't the lion's share of Trump voters.

Fact is, a LOT of people who voted for Obama voted for Trump.

Source: How voters who heavily supported Obama switched over to Trump
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
16-02-2017, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2017 12:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
Oh he's done something all right. He has awakened a sleeping giant and filled her with a terrible resolve.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-02-2017, 12:25 PM
(16-02-2017 10:25 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 02:39 AM)Ace Wrote:  from what I understand, trump voters are mostly dumb

Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should tell jokes for a living.
[+] 5 users Like Emma's post
16-02-2017, 12:30 PM
(16-02-2017 12:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh he's done something all right. He has awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve.
Now now Girly, calm down, and go back to your nap. We need you well rested for later on.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
16-02-2017, 12:51 PM
(16-02-2017 12:30 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 12:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh he's done something all right. He has awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve.
Now now Girly, calm down, and go back to your nap. We need you well rested for later on.

I meant the womenfolk. Should have said filled "her" with a terrible resolve.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-02-2017, 01:05 PM
(16-02-2017 12:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 12:30 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Now now Girly, calm down, and go back to your nap. We need you well rested for later on.

I meant the womenfolk. Should have said filled "her" with a terrible resolve.

I'm not convinced. I mean, that's why I thought he couldn't win the election, because what woman would vote for him? But a lot of them did.
16-02-2017, 01:10 PM
(16-02-2017 01:05 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 12:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I meant the womenfolk. Should have said filled "her" with a terrible resolve.

I'm not convinced. I mean, that's why I thought he couldn't win the election, because what woman would vote for him? But a lot of them did.

People voting against their own self-interest is nothing new. Besides, plenty of idiots out there also happen to be women. Undecided
16-02-2017, 02:27 PM
(16-02-2017 10:25 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  

Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As far as I have heard, almost 70% of the claims made by Trump during his campaign were proven to be not true.