Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
16-02-2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(16-02-2017 10:25 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

You have some evidence for those ASSertions ?

You can say that again. "Alternative" facts. Rolleyes
I didn't realize there was a tooth ferry. Is that a boat that takes dentists to Catalina or something ?

I voted for her, and I believed in no such thing.

He said he was gonna repeal "Obama Care".
a. It's Romney Care, and the plan was written by the Heritage (conservative) Foundation.
b. They will never do it, and they have no replacement plan.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-02-2017, 03:25 PM
(16-02-2017 10:46 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't know how smart Trump supporters may or may not be, but on this example, they seem to have trouble using and spelling words correctly.

Big Grin

Same as Bush supporters of old. Years ago I had an argument with one not getting the distinction between which and witch.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
16-02-2017, 03:58 PM
(16-02-2017 02:47 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 10:25 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

You have some evidence for those ASSertions ?

You can say that again. "Alternative" facts. Rolleyes
I didn't realize there was a tooth ferry. Is that a boat that takes dentists to Catalina or something ?

I voted for her, and I believed in no such thing.

He said he was gonna repeal "Obama Care".
a. It's Romney Care, and the plan was written by the Heritage (conservative) Foundation.
b. They will never do it, and they have no replacement plan.

I voted for her, too. I think she was much less a bogeyman than people make her out to be. She knew how to play the political game quite well, and get things done. She wasn't as liberal as I would have preferred, but I think she was much more a realist about what can get done and passed. I know what that makes many of y'all think of me, but I sure as shit do NOT believe in Santa.

Seriously though, don't talk shit about the Tooth Fairy. She'll fuck you up in a hurry. Angry
[+] 6 users Like Emma's post
16-02-2017, 05:51 PM
(16-02-2017 10:25 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 02:39 AM)Ace Wrote:  from what I understand, trump voters are mostly dumb

Totally inaccurate. Right wingers make decisions on facts. Left wingers make decisions on ideology. Those who voted for Hillary also believe in Santa clause and the tooth ferry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Careful, don't give yourself a papercut with all that edge. Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
16-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Well that's a pretty stupid critique to make. Trump has been extremely busy in the three weeks or so since he became POTUS. He did revoke and pass several executive orders, some of which who are contested in court as we speak, prepared the ground work for the repeal/modification of the ACA, named a new judge to the Supreme Court, met at least three foreign leader and is currently handling, rather poorly, two scandals and pissed around 2/3 of America. He has accomplished several things in a very short amount of time and almost all of them are terrible in my opinion, but he is far from sitting on his ass.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
16-02-2017, 09:28 PM
He's sitting on his hands.
Consider

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-02-2017, 11:58 PM
(16-02-2017 09:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He's sitting on his hands.
Consider

Must be hard, what with those short, stubby fingered hands. Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-02-2017, 01:32 AM
(16-02-2017 03:25 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 10:46 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't know how smart Trump supporters may or may not be, but on this example, they seem to have trouble using and spelling words correctly.

Big Grin

Same as Bush supporters of old. Years ago I had an argument with one not getting the distinction between which and witch.

Burn the whiches!

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
17-02-2017, 04:20 AM
Hi,

If Hillary had become president, she would have suffered constant comparison with what Trump 'would have done'.

This way, Hillary is off the hook and we get to see what Trump does with the job. So far, he does not look happy. Bowing Big GrinTongue

Maybe there is a God in heaven after all. Angel

D.
17-02-2017, 04:25 AM
Quote from Harry Potter is fitting here I think: He Who Must Not Be Named did great things – terrible, yes, but great.. Except that Trump things aren't great as far as I know.

Wink

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post