Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
17-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Stop whining. Just accept the fact that DJT won. Keep arguing that's okay. The voice of the people have been heard. Fact checkers. Check this fact. He fucking won. Congratulations Donald. I'm so proud of your electoral vote count. Outstanding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(17-02-2017 11:55 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Stop whining. Just accept the fact that DJT won. Keep arguing that's okay. The voice of the people have been heard. Fact checkers. Check this fact. He fucking won. Congratulations Donald. I'm so proud of your electoral vote count. Outstanding.

Is that really all you have to say about the fact that he's making a fool of himself and that he's telling the world blatant lies (quite poorly, too)?

Moreover- yeah- he won the system. He's the president now. And it's clear that he doesn't know what to do beyond that and that he's not very interested in learning.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
17-02-2017, 12:07 PM
I thought this forum was called the thinking atheist. Perhaps it should be called. The leftist atheist. Cause it doesn't seem that my opinion matters. That appears to be the general view of many posts. You're free to have your opinion as long as it lines with yours. Typical libtards. I can hear you screaming now. The blood must be boiling.

17-02-2017, 12:11 PM
(17-02-2017 11:55 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Stop whining. Just accept the fact that DJT won. Keep arguing that's okay. The voice of the people have been heard. Fact checkers. Check this fact. He fucking won. Congratulations Donald. I'm so proud of your electoral vote count. Outstanding.

Who's arguing? We're just pointing out facts. You know, those things that exist independent of one's personal biases.

BTW... the "voice of the people" comprised about 25% of the voting-aged population.

He has no mandate.

He's a false president. A liar. A pretender. An unhinged autocrat-in-training in the pocket of Putin and Bannon.

The sooner he quits or is impeached, the better.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
17-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah. Us Canadians do own property. We don't have any constitutional rights towards it. Believe me. You will be charged if you attempt to protect yourself on it. Just recently a home break in resulted in a home owner pulling a kids BB gun on the intruder and thwarted the robbery. The robber complained and now the homeowner is is being charged a faces possible jail,time for pointing a weapon. We have very little rights. Don't think it's all rosy up here. It isn't.

17-02-2017, 12:12 PM
(17-02-2017 11:55 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  The voice of the people have been heard.
No, actually the voice of the electoral college was heard, not the popular voice.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like LostLocke's post
17-02-2017, 12:13 PM
(17-02-2017 12:12 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 11:55 AM)Goosesniper Wrote:  The voice of the people have been heard.
No, actually the voice of the electoral college was heard, not the popular voice.

Ran by people.

17-02-2017, 12:14 PM
(17-02-2017 12:07 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  I thought this forum was called the thinking atheist. Perhaps it should be called. The leftist atheist. Cause it doesn't seem that my opinion matters. That appears to be the general view of many posts. You're free to have your opinion as long as it lines with yours. Typical libtards. I can hear you screaming now. The blood must be boiling.

Your right. Opinions don't matter. That's why we call them opinions. Dumbass.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
17-02-2017, 12:16 PM
[Image: 035e1aa7ea59b5c9b20161aa5328a6a4.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[Image: 5300f12b5c4c8116213e43c9cf2a11e9.jpg]
17-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Thumbs Down RE: Do Trumpists Realize Trump Has Accomplished NOTHING So Far?
(17-02-2017 12:13 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  
(17-02-2017 12:12 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  No, actually the voice of the electoral college was heard, not the popular voice.

Ran by people.

He still lost the democratic vote.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post