Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
There are many conspiracy theories out there. That the U.S. was behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies. Keep in mind a couple old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty" and "History is written by the victors."

About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. Checking up on these documents some, they were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. So from this standpoint, it would appear that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A few months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, I discovered information that was amazing. The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a bunch of lying propaganda horseshit! Don't believe me? Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of it invite you to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself. Stop being a sucker.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 05:09 PM
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
Welcome to the forum.

I'll forward this data to my Jewish relatives for their analysis, thanks.

No wait, I can't, they disappeared in the '40s. Consider I often wondered what happened to them.

6 million or 270 thousand ... "After the first death, there is no other..."

[+] 19 users Like DLJ's post
03-06-2015, 05:22 PM
(03-06-2015 05:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome to the forum.

No wait, I can't, they disappeared in the '40s. Consider I often wondered what happened to them.

DLJ,
DOES DLJ stands for "Dirty Lying Jew?" Apparently.
03-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Quote:About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet.

This doesn't instill confidence in your claim.
[+] 15 users Like pablo's post
03-06-2015, 05:28 PM
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  There are many conspiracy theories out there. That the U.S. was behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies. Keep in mind a couple old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty" and "History is written by the victors."

About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. Checking up on these documents some, they were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. So from this standpoint, it would appear that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A few months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, I discovered information that was amazing. The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a bunch of lying propaganda horseshit! Don't believe me? Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of it invite you to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself. Stop being a sucker.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 7 users Like ELK12695's post
03-06-2015, 05:31 PM
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million.

Even if this pile of disproven horseshit was correct (and it very much is not) how is even 271,000 ok?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 12 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-06-2015, 05:31 PM
(03-06-2015 05:22 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  

DLJ,

This one has some fire in him I see. Most intriguing.

03-06-2015, 05:41 PM
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  There are many conspiracy theories out there.
Indeed.

sanetizer Wrote:To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies.
All right. I'm listening...

sanetizer Wrote:Keep in mind a couple old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty" and "History is written by the victors."
Truisms, for the most part. I'll do as you ask and keep them in mind.
Please, go on! Consider

sanetizer Wrote:About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet.
You don't say! Smile

sanetizer Wrote:You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths."
Now hang on a sec! You've got my attention here and I don't want to spoil the momentum by just stumbling into my browsers search field just yet. After all, the internet is a wild and wacky forest, with beautiful trees, delicate flowers, tender grasses. Also brambles, thorns and tough unforgiving underbrush that can entangle those who travel unawares. Can be very confusing to those with discernment issues. I'll just stick with you for a moment. Cool

sanetizer Wrote:You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million.
Stop it!! Are you sure?? Shocking

sanetizer Wrote:Checking up on these documents some, they were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. So from this standpoint, it would appear that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.
Uhhhhh.... some checking? "...apparently classified"? "buried in some archive? "released sometime in the 70's"? Huh

sanetizer Wrote:A few months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet.
yeahhh.. the internet again... Consider

sanetizer Wrote:It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long.
Overly long... I am relating... Hobo

sanetizer Wrote:Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all.
All that lost internet time! Facepalm

sanetizer Wrote:But here and there throughout it, I discovered information that was amazing. The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a bunch of lying propaganda horseshit!
wow. that's really something. ZZzzzz....

sanetizer Wrote:Don't believe me?
No I don't. No

sanetizer Wrote:Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of it invite you to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself.
No I won't. Dodgy

sanetizer Wrote:Stop being a sucker.
You should really think about that last bit, there. Blink

Welcome BTW Smile

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 12 users Like Kestrel's post
03-06-2015, 05:45 PM
(03-06-2015 05:22 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  

DLJ,

Seriously?

Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-06-2015, 05:47 PM
(03-06-2015 05:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:22 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  DLJ,

Seriously?

Facepalm

Since he didn't post in the introduction thread and no rules are around to protect him from this... Ban the fucker already.

[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post