Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 06:57 AM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
(06-12-2015 10:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 10:40 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Alas... I am but an incomplete moron. You may have noticed the part where I realized I was wrong but chose to display the original post in all its inaccurate glory... Unless.. Are you a moron too?

No, your edit looks to refute only the first statement and lacked any clarification.

Right... Hence the incomplete moron part...

The whole post was fucked from the get go. I edited it once when someone mentioned current populations, and haven't been back since. For clarification, after hearing accurate current population numbers, the rest of it wasn't even in question. Pre-war populations weren't necessary to sway me.

But seriously, how can you see someone realizing a mistake, making concessions, announcing their folly, and still call them a complete moron? You're an ass.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
07-12-2015, 08:27 AM
(07-12-2015 06:34 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 10:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, your edit looks to refute only the first statement and lacked any clarification.

Right... Hence the incomplete moron part...

The whole post was fucked from the get go. I edited it once when someone mentioned current populations, and haven't been back since. For clarification, after hearing accurate current population numbers, the rest of it wasn't even in question. Pre-war populations weren't necessary to sway me.

But seriously, how can you see someone realizing a mistake, making concessions, announcing their folly, and still call them a complete moron? You're an ass.

Hello mate.
I have no real part in this. However I have studied the history of WWII since around age 6. The third book I read was a history of the Battle of Britain. People such as Douglas Bader and Dowding were my childhood heroes. I then became enamoured of the enemy and Erich Hartmann remains an inspiration to this day.

In my own historical estimation, which may be wrong, but having read the sheer amount of books on the history of that conflict, I estimate Russian losses alone at approx' 40+ million. How many of these were Jews and Gypsies is unknown.

The holocaust and Heinrich's plan was fully enforced. This is an historical fact. Deniers of an anti semitic stripe remain and still push the Zionist book forgery as real.

However history recognises this book as an early Russian propaganda forgery.

I hate to say this and make it sound disrespectful. However I feel I must. It has become clear to this rather uneducated history enthusiast that you do not know of what you speak on this subject. For example if I were to ask you how many battles were fought in the east larger than Tobruk I bet you could not even guess without checking Wiki? Am I right.

Sometimes one is simply wrong. As you are on this subject.

If you wish to contact me via PM, I can offer an extensive reading list to help you understand the history of that period.
I am able to offer the same experience regarding the history of Rome from Polybius and Livy to the fall of Rome in the east. And other classic literature and philosophy of course. That is all I know. And I only speak of that which I know. And I can tell at a glance you have very little knowledge of WWII.

Yours. D.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
07-12-2015, 08:39 AM
(07-12-2015 08:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 06:34 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Right... Hence the incomplete moron part...

Hello mate.
I have no real part in this. However I have studied the history of WWII since around age 6. The third book I read was a history of the Battle of Britain. People such as Douglas Bader and Dowding were my childhood heroes. I then became enamoured of the enemy and Erich Hartmann remains an inspiration to this day.

In my own historical estimation, which may be wrong, but having read the sheer amount of books on the history of that conflict, I estimate Russian losses alone at approx' 40+ million. How many of these were Jews and Gypsies is unknown.

The holocaust and Heinrich's plan was fully enforced. This is an historical fact. Deniers of an anti semitic stripe remain and still push the Zionist book forgery as real.

I hate to say this and make it sound disrespectful. However I feel I must. It has become clear to this rather uneducated history enthusiast that you do not know of what you speak on this subject. For example if I were to ask you how many battles were fought in the east larger than Tobruk I bet you could not even guess without checking Wiki? Am I right.

If you wish to contact me via PM, I can offer an extensive reading list to help you understand the history of that period.
I am able to offer the same experience regarding the history of Rome from Polybius and Livy to the fall of Rome in the east. And other classic literature and philosophy of course. That is all I know. And I only speak of that which I know. And I can tell at a glance you have very little knowledge of WWII.

Yours. D.

Well said, Banjo.
07-12-2015, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2015 09:07 AM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
(07-12-2015 08:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 06:34 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Right... Hence the incomplete moron part...

Hello mate.

Yours. D.

Congrats... I don't know why you think I'd disagree with that...

It kind of seems like you're not getting it. My ONLY issue was thinking "If there are X Jews on the entire planet now, it doesn't seem likely that there were X Jews in the immediate area around Germany" I was IMMEDIATELY shown that the number was wrong, and my confusion was resolved. So while your posts are ever so informative, you're still wrong in thinking I'm somehow in opposition...

Just to clarify, I AGREE WITH YOU!.. Do you understand that?
07-12-2015, 09:36 AM
(07-12-2015 08:58 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Congrats... I don't know why you think I'd disagree with that...

It kind of seems like you're not getting it. My ONLY issue was thinking "If there are X Jews on the entire planet now, it doesn't seem likely that there were X Jews in the immediate area around Germany" I was IMMEDIATELY shown that the number was wrong, and my confusion was resolved. So while your posts are ever so informative, you're still wrong in thinking I'm somehow in opposition...

You made a post which many might have interpreted as being close to holocaust denial, something which is a bit of a trigger for those of us who care about truth in history lessons. You then corrected it in an ambiguous way and got pretty goddamn butthurt about being chirped.

You're an OK guy, I'm reasonably sure of that. Just calm the fuck down and realise where the anger directed against you is coming from - we've had *enough* fucking dickheads wander through here and drop innocuous comments in threads like these "just wondering" etc, that even though you've been around a while, the immediate thought that goes through my mind at least (I won't speak for the others) is "Oh, is *that* how this guy is?" and it takes a bit of time for me and others to see that it was an honest mistake. TBH I won't forgive so easily anyway - for whatever reason I've got a long memory for other's mistakes and a short one for my own.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
07-12-2015, 09:52 AM
(07-12-2015 09:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 08:58 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Congrats... I don't know why you think I'd disagree with that...

You made a post which many might have interpreted as being close to holocaust denial, something which is a bit of a trigger for those of us who care about truth in history lessons. You then corrected it in an ambiguous way and got pretty goddamn butthurt about being chirped.

You're an OK guy, I'm reasonably sure of that. Just calm the fuck down and realise where the anger directed against you is coming from - we've had *enough* fucking dickheads wander through here and drop innocuous comments in threads like these "just wondering" etc, that even though you've been around a while, the immediate thought that goes through my mind at least (I won't speak for the others) is "Oh, is *that* how this guy is?" and it takes a bit of time for me and others to see that it was an honest mistake. TBH I won't forgive so easily anyway - for whatever reason I've got a long memory for other's mistakes and a short one for my own.

My pulse is 57 at this very moment, and blood pressure averages 100/70. To calm down much more would be ill advised. Maybe don't project so much when reading others posts.

And HOW is it ambiguous when someone admits the initial step in a line of thought was in fact a misstep; a step in the wrong direction... I didn't think it was necessary to point out that it invalidates the rest of the post.
07-12-2015, 12:38 PM
(07-12-2015 09:52 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  And HOW is it ambiguous when someone admits the initial step in a line of thought was in fact a misstep; a step in the wrong direction... I didn't think it was necessary to point out that it invalidates the rest of the post.

Specifically, I read it and I see you retract your claim about the Jewish *numbers*, but I don't see any specific retraction of this so-innocuous question: "Were the Nazi's that effective, or are the numbers ACTUALLY blown up?"

Again, because there are any number of dickheads in the world and in particular on this topic, *any* ambiguity is probably going to be interpreted negatively. You might not have seen the need for any further clarification but I think you can hardly blame people for sounding off.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-12-2015, 12:46 PM
(07-12-2015 09:52 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Maybe don't project so much when reading others posts.

Rolleyes Fuck you, you silly twat.

07-12-2015, 12:58 PM
(07-12-2015 12:46 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 09:52 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Maybe don't project so much when reading others posts.

Rolleyes Fuck you, you silly twat.
Angry I'm not even angry... I just took too much niacine.
07-12-2015, 01:11 PM
(07-12-2015 12:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 09:52 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  And HOW is it ambiguous when someone admits the initial step in a line of thought was in fact a misstep; a step in the wrong direction... I didn't think it was necessary to point out that it invalidates the rest of the post.

Specifically, I read it and I see you retract your claim about the Jewish *numbers*, but I don't see any specific retraction of this so-innocuous question: "Were the Nazi's that effective, or are the numbers ACTUALLY blown up?"

Again, because there are any number of dickheads in the world and in particular on this topic, *any* ambiguity is probably going to be interpreted negatively. You might not have seen the need for any further clarification but I think you can hardly blame people for sounding off.

I understand how that might look... But I kind of assumed the people here were smart and logical enough to make the connection. MY BAD... I guess the kid gloves are required.

To be honest, though, it really does disappoint me to see the reactions. I had bad info, and became skeptical based on that info. When I found out the info was bunk, I admitted my error. Even if I were some kind of conspiracy theory spouting holocaust denier, just seeing that I'm willing to accept corrections and concede a point should invite civil discourse, not insults.