Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
(06-12-2015 03:24 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  no the holocaust never happened

You're so full of shit I really don't know where to begin.

My father, as a young man of 21. helped smuggle jewelry and other small goods across the German border for Jews who were trying to escape the Nazis. He, and a couple of his Jewish/French friends, who were also part of the underground, would meet up with the families in France and return their jewels and other valuables so they could start a new life in the US. Some of the family members never made it across the border and were never heard from again.

In Paris, just before it fell to the Germans, a small impromptu school was set up for Jews that managed to escape Germany to teach them some basic conversational English so they could find work in the States. This school was part of the underground network. My dad taught English to the German and French Jews at this school. One of his "students" had escaped from a concentration camp and relayed his experience, the sights he saw and the horrors he endured.

Every day the Jews who entered this small school relayed their terrifying life, the sickening, daily smell of human flesh being burned and the massacre of family members. Before the Russians and Americans entered Germany and discovered the camps it was well known in the press (the news media) that concentration camps existed. It wasn't really a surprise when the camps were filmed by newsmen and soldiers at the war's end, the only surprise was the extent of the killing. President Roosevelt knew about them as did Winston Churchill, but in the midst of a world war there was not much they could do to get across the border into Germany and free the Jews.

The Holocaust existed and you're a fucking ass hole.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
07-12-2015, 04:37 PM
(07-12-2015 06:34 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 10:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, your edit looks to refute only the first statement and lacked any clarification.

Right... Hence the incomplete moron part...

The whole post was fucked from the get go. I edited it once when someone mentioned current populations, and haven't been back since. For clarification, after hearing accurate current population numbers, the rest of it wasn't even in question. Pre-war populations weren't necessary to sway me.

But seriously, how can you see someone realizing a mistake, making concessions, announcing their folly, and still call them a complete moron? You're an ass.

I apologize for asking if you were a complete moron, but your retraction was not at all clear.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-12-2015, 05:07 PM
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  There are many conspiracy theories out there. That the U.S. was behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies. Keep in mind a couple old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty" and "History is written by the victors."

About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. Checking up on these documents some, they were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. So from this standpoint, it would appear that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A few months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, I discovered information that was amazing. The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a bunch of lying propaganda horseshit! Don't believe me? Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of it invite you to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself. Stop being a sucker.

Great Gruad, why is this even a topic?

I once read somewhere that a cow jumped over the moon. Don't believe me? Look up the stuff that confirms my bia... I mean, the "facts". Don't be a sucker.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
17-12-2015, 10:32 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2015 10:38 PM by nintendo2190.)
there is a book written by a prof of electrical engineering at northwestern university in evanston Illinois.
17-12-2015, 11:42 PM
(17-12-2015 10:32 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  there is a book written by a prof of electrical engineering at northwestern university in evanston Illinois.

Good for him.

You're still full of shit... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
18-12-2015, 02:36 AM
(17-12-2015 10:32 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  there is a book written by a prof of electrical engineering at northwestern university in evanston Illinois.

...i dont...? okay?? i'm sure there are several books written by professors of electrial engineering and many other fields at NorthWestern.... so?

Around 200K Jewish men had died across the entire warfare section in battle alone. Your estimated thrown out number of how many you think died in WW2 wouldn't account for nearly anything reflecting even the non-round up population. There was also more than that number who died merely still in cities do to attacks or forced struggling in a unhealthy unsupported ghetto region.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-12-2015, 02:39 AM
Is troll. No feed.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
18-12-2015, 06:30 AM

Electrical engineering is not history, so he is not speaking as an expert and does not claim such. He's exactly like any internet conspiracy theorist, spouting trash that rationalizes feelings of superiority and treating other people badly.

Second, I actually know that guy (I went to Northwestern, and unfortunately he was associated with my dorm). He's a world class asshole. His ideas outside of his specialty and his behavior aren't respected by his current peers (other professors) or his future peers (students).
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
18-12-2015, 09:01 AM

How does an unnamed book by an unnamed author on possibly the most debunked idea in the field of historical research ( that the Holocaust is a hoax) in anyway address or cure the syphilis that's clearly eating your fuckin' walnut brain?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Jews 5.93 million
Soviet POWs 2–3 million
Ethnic Poles 1.8–2 million
Serbs 300,000–500,000
Disabled 270,000
Romani 90,000–220,000
Freemasons 80,000–200,000