Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
(17-10-2015 07:07 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  So, what is the view here?

Is it that 6 million died? Or is it that some died but we don't know how many?

Or is that the sort of question one is not "allowed" to ask people who are claiming to be "thinking" individuals?

Or, is it the case that this is such a PC issue that everyone is expected to close ranks and bully anyone who even brings the subject up?

The view here is that "holocaust" starts with an "h". Therefore it was the doing of Horus. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Ah if only we could wish away the holocaust. As a person of German descent - I would have liked to believe it didn't happen.

But- it did. 6 million jewish people - or is that the full death toll including homosexuals, gypsies and other "undesirables"? - that is the one yet irrelevant question I have.

I have spoken with holocaust survivors - yes it was that bad, that evil. Yes, it really happened. The one gentleman I spoke to, Alfred was not Jewish but, refused to fight. His story was shocking sad and confirmed for me the impact concentration camps and slave labour had on real people - real families.

Shame on you for believing a conspiracy so blatantly false.
[+] 6 users Like Corbert13's post
13-01-2016, 01:22 PM
(17-12-2015 10:32 PM)nintendo2190 Wrote:  there is a book written by a prof of electrical engineering at northwestern university in evanston Illinois.

There is also a book written by one of world preeminent scholar of Shoah Raul Hilberg. Guess which one is better sourced. I would say that you unnamed professor is in dire straits as Hilberg even among giants such as Kershaw, Snyder or Browning wasn't someone who should be ashamed of his academic record.

(11-01-2016 12:22 PM)Corbert13 Wrote:  But- it did. 6 million jewish people - or is that the full death toll including homosexuals, gypsies and other "undesirables"? - that is the one yet irrelevant question I have.

I would say that numbers are relevant as each of them represents life lost for "crime" of being other. Each number represents suffering of victim and of victim's familly. But in a way yes, numbers are irrelevant for to kill one man is to kill all mankind.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.