Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
(03-06-2015 05:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million.

Even if this pile of disproven horseshit was correct (and it very much is not) how is even 271,000 ok?
Revanant,
There are many out there ( I won't say if I am among them) who would say that even if 6 million Jews did die, it wasn't nearly enough. I am very sorry that you have been brainwashed into scapegoating the Germans. I suppose that asking you to watch the documentary is out of the question. But maybe I can still help. Go to your google browser and enter, "How many Jews were deported under "The Haavara Agreement." About four websites down, you will find one that asks that question. It is hosted by "Yahoo, answers." In it, you will find what they call "The Best Answer." Then you tell me how heinous of a "final solution" that was.

As to how many Jews did actually die, it wouldn't have happened if England and France hadn't declared war on Germany. And after Germany got bombed enough, things were pretty grim for the German population. Would you expect things to remain well for the Jewish inmates of internment camps? While you're looking up what I suggested, you might also want to look up "Esienhower's Holocaust." Try waving your flag at that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 06:12 PM
(03-06-2015 05:58 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:22 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  DLJ,
DOES DLJ stands for "Dirty Lying Jew?" Apparently.
And, I'm all done with this asshole. Anyone else?

Nope.

(03-06-2015 06:00 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'm begging you to stop indulging this asshole.

Nope. Bastard needs to earn his exile and I'm looking forward to ridiculing him all the way into the void.

#sigh
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-06-2015, 06:14 PM
(03-06-2015 05:41 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  There are many conspiracy theories out there.
Indeed.

sanetizer Wrote:To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies.
All right. I'm listening...

sanetizer Wrote:Keep in mind a couple old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty" and "History is written by the victors."
Truisms, for the most part. I'll do as you ask and keep them in mind.
Please, go on! Consider

sanetizer Wrote:About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet.
You don't say! Smile

sanetizer Wrote:You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths."
Now hang on a sec! You've got my attention here and I don't want to spoil the momentum by just stumbling into my browsers search field just yet. After all, the internet is a wild and wacky forest, with beautiful trees, delicate flowers, tender grasses. Also brambles, thorns and tough unforgiving underbrush that can entangle those who travel unawares. Can be very confusing to those with discernment issues. I'll just stick with you for a moment. Cool

sanetizer Wrote:You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million.
Stop it!! Are you sure?? Shocking

sanetizer Wrote:Checking up on these documents some, they were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. So from this standpoint, it would appear that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.
Uhhhhh.... some checking? "...apparently classified"? "buried in some archive? "released sometime in the 70's"? Huh

sanetizer Wrote:A few months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet.
yeahhh.. the internet again... Consider

sanetizer Wrote:It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long.
Overly long... I am relating... Hobo

sanetizer Wrote:Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all.
All that lost internet time! Facepalm

sanetizer Wrote:But here and there throughout it, I discovered information that was amazing. The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a bunch of lying propaganda horseshit!
wow. that's really something. ZZzzzz....

sanetizer Wrote:Don't believe me?
No I don't. No

sanetizer Wrote:Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of it invite you to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself.
No I won't. Dodgy

sanetizer Wrote:Stop being a sucker.
You should really think about that last bit, there. Blink

Welcome BTW Smile
Kestrel,
What did you think of the movie "Schindler's list." What are your thoughts about a lampshade being made out of Jewish skin. Tell me what YOU think about the whole holocaust thing. Seeing how like any brainwashed person, you "apparently" aren't the slightest bit interested in hearing what I have to say about it.
03-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Quote:Nope. Bastard needs to earn his exile and I'm looking forward to ridiculing him all the way into the void.

Indeed. Thumbsup
03-06-2015, 06:19 PM
(03-06-2015 06:09 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:31 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Even if this pile of disproven horseshit was correct (and it very much is not) how is even 271,000 ok?

As to how many Jews did actually die, it wouldn't have happened if England and France hadn't declared war on Germany. And after Germany got bombed enough, things were pretty grim for the German population. Would you expect things to remain well for the Jewish inmates of internment camps? While you're looking up what I suggested, you might also want to look up "Esienhower's Holocaust." Try waving your flag at that.

So, basically what you are saying is that it is France and England's fault for living up to international treaty obligations and coming to the defence of a nation with which they had both signed a defensive pact?

I suppose you'll next tell us that the Napoleonic Wars were the fault of Russia and Austria coming to Prussia's defence...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
03-06-2015, 06:25 PM
(03-06-2015 05:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:22 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  DLJ,
DOES DLJ stands for "Dirty Lying Jew?" Apparently.

Seriously?

Facepalm

Actually, it's quite close.

But it's Debauched Lascivious.

But I'm told my parents nearly went for Dirty Lying as these were fashionable names in the '60s

Drinking Beverage

[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post
03-06-2015, 06:30 PM
(03-06-2015 06:00 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:58 PM)pablo Wrote:  Why do you believe this particular pile of shit over every other pile on the internet? Is it possible you want it to be true?
Tell me, what do you think of Nazis?

I'm begging you to stop indulging this asshole.
BnW,
"Belief" has absolutely nothing to do with it. Here and there in the documentary I mention they SHOW you things. It isn't a matter of belief. They SHOW them to you. For example, one of the most notorious "death camps" was Buchenwald. They have a holocaust museum there. There is a sign in front of the place that they SHOW you. One of the things it says on it is, "No Jews were gassed here." And if they weren't gassed there, it is doubtful that they were gassed anywhere.

In case you don't know, in some countries, you can be thrown in jail for denying the holocaust. Neither would the Jews let them get away with having such a thing on their sign unless it could be PROVED. So what does that have to say about all the Jews who were supposedly gassed there. Also, go to your google browser and enter, "How many Jews were deported under The Haavara Agreement." About four websites down, they have that question asked. It is hosted by "Yahoo, answers." In it, they have what they call "The Best Answer." Read it. Read all you want to about it anyplace else. Just remember that the prevailing powers have far more capability to maintain a lie than the few who want to expose the real truth.
03-06-2015, 06:40 PM
(03-06-2015 06:14 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  Kestrel,
What did you think of the movie "Schindler's list."
Well, I remember being a bit put off that the popcorn that night was obviously old. You know how that is....Pffft!! 6 effing dollars. Come on!!
Other than not having near as many Close Encounter references as I would have liked, it was fine.

I wouldn't buy the DVD, if that's what you're asking.

sanetizer Wrote:What are your thoughts about a lampshade being made out of Jewish skin.

Hmm. It would certainly clash with my current decor. I pretty much favor neutral spaces infused with bold color. That's not to say I don't appreciate a good flesh tone. No siree bob! But I'd imagine that unless it's rubbed the lotion on its skin, given your standard 60watt incandescent bulb, it would dry and crack sooner than one would like. Perhaps this wouldn't be true with contemporary LED bulbs, but.... listen to me! I'm just ramblin' away!
Anyway, thanks for the offer! Perhaps you can unload the lamp on ebay? craigslist?

sanetizer Wrote:Seeing how like any brainwashed person, you "apparently" aren't the slightest bit interested in hearing what I have to say about it.

Look mate. I don't give a flying fuck.

All I know, is that in all my time in internet forums and irc, I have never had anyone ask me what I think about human flesh lamplighting.

And for that, I'm going to donate $100.00 to these folks.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 15 users Like Kestrel's post
03-06-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm curious as the psyche in this specimen.

@Sanetizer,
How did you get to be the person you are?

In cases similar to yours, there is often found to be some level of neglect or abuse during the formative years.

If you'd like to talk about it, we have some trained professionals here who might be able to help.

Yes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-06-2015, 06:45 PM
(03-06-2015 06:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm curious as the psyche in this specimen.

@Sanetizer,
How did you get to be the person you are?

In cases similar to yours, there is often found to be some level of neglect or abuse during the formative years.

If you'd like to talk about it, we have some trained professionals here who might be able to help.

Yes

I don't think the formative years have ended yet for this youngster.
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post