Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 07:17 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
So wait... there are about 6 million Jews on the planet now. (edit: WELL, THAT WAS TOTALLY INCORRECT)

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

And for some reason 6 million were gathered around Germany in 1940?

The holocaust is a fucking mental shit-bit of history, and I don't doubt it happened, but seriously... HOW the hell were there so many Jewish people like right there, and now there's only about that many left on the whole planet? Were the Nazi's that effective, or are the numbers ACTUALLY blown up?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 07:06 PM
(03-06-2015 06:59 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  So wait... there are about 6 million Jews on the planet now.

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

I'm not confident that your figures are accurate.

The total number of people who hold or are eligible for Israeli citizenship under the Law of Return — defined as anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent, and who does not actively profess any other religion — is estimated at around 21.7 million, of which 6.3 million are currently living in Israel.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 4 users Like Kestrel's post
03-06-2015, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 07:12 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(03-06-2015 06:59 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  So wait... there are about 6 million Jews on the planet now.

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

The holocaust is a fucking mental shit-bit of history, and I don't doubt it happened, but seriously... HOW the hell were there so many Jewish people like right there, and now there's only about that many left on the whole planet? Were the Nazi's that effective, or are the numbers ACTUALLY blown up?

Assuming your being serious...do you know the number of Jews in 1930's?

After the war, many Jews were scared to be Jewish. Many switched for acceptable religions. That's what happened to my friend's family. It wasn't until they actually researched their heritage they found out about it.

It also explained the mother's PTSD that no one really understood.

Also many many children were adopted by non-Jewish families and some were just never told.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-06-2015, 07:14 PM
(03-06-2015 06:30 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 06:00 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'm begging you to stop indulging this asshole.
BnW,
"Belief" has absolutely nothing to do with it. Here and there in the documentary I mention they SHOW you things. It isn't a matter of belief. They SHOW them to you. For example, one of the most notorious "death camps" was Buchenwald. They have a holocaust museum there. There is a sign in front of the place that they SHOW you. One of the things it says on it is, "No Jews were gassed here." And if they weren't gassed there, it is doubtful that they were gassed anywhere.

In case you don't know, in some countries, you can be thrown in jail for denying the holocaust. Neither would the Jews let them get away with having such a thing on their sign unless it could be PROVED. So what does that have to say about all the Jews who were supposedly gassed there. Also, go to your google browser and enter, "How many Jews were deported under The Haavara Agreement." About four websites down, they have that question asked. It is hosted by "Yahoo, answers." In it, they have what they call "The Best Answer." Read it. Read all you want to about it anyplace else. Just remember that the prevailing powers have far more capability to maintain a lie than the few who want to expose the real truth.

You use a strange capitalization of words.

#sigh
03-06-2015, 07:15 PM
(03-06-2015 07:06 PM)Kestrel Wrote:  

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

I'm not confident that your figures are accurate.

The total number of people who hold or are eligible for Israeli citizenship under the Law of Return — defined as anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent, and who does not actively profess any other religion — is estimated at around 21.7 million, of which 6.3 million are currently living in Israel.

Oops
Yup... totally didn't even read the google blurb, just the highlighted "6 million".
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
03-06-2015, 07:21 PM

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

There's a reason why the Germans have the reputation for efficiency.

But I agree that logistically it seems remarkable.

11m people wiped out overall so at the peak, once the process was 'industrialised' from 1941-45 that would mean around 7.5k per day... staggering.

But remember that the first camps were set up in 1933 and there were many camps.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
03-06-2015, 07:37 PM
They also didn't exterminate only Jews. Another estimated 4 million were also killed.

It's frightening to me, even tho my son is blonde haired and blue eyed...he would have been deemed imperfect by the regime.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-06-2015, 07:47 PM
(03-06-2015 07:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  They also didn't exterminate only Jews. Another estimated 4 million were also killed.

It's frightening to me, even tho my son is blonde haired and blue eyed...he would have been deemed imperfect by the regime.

Indeed. Undecided

Apropos to this discussion, WWII Civilian Casualty Estimates start at 7:30 into the video.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 1 user Likes Kestrel's post
03-06-2015, 07:50 PM
You only had to have a trace of Jewish blood to be declared Jewish. You had to produce proof of ancestry in many cases to be spared. Since all the documentation was in churches and many of those had been destroyed, the longer the war lasted the more impossible it became to prove your heritage.

There were not only Jews in the concentration camps. Dissidents of any lineage were there in large numbers - Germans, Polish, Czechs, and so on. They may or may not have had any Jewish blood. Once you disappeared in a camp, no one cared who you were.

Hospitals and mental institutions were emptied and those who could be transported were also sent to concentration camps.

The Nazis erred on the side of sending too many people there, they didn't check too hard once they set an eye on you. You could be sent there for listening to non-nazi channels on the radio or saying anything negative about Hitler or the war..

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-06-2015, 08:35 PM
The eleven million figure for NaZi murders is pretty accurate. Of those eleven million, about 5.8 million were Jews. Without denigrating the deadly bigotry of NaZi anti-Semitism, those assholes were prone to kill about anyone who didn't comport to their racial standards.

And those numbers don't include the approximately two million Russian PoWs who died after capture.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post