Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 09:08 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
What the fuck is a holocaust cult? A cult that believes that the holocaust happened?

Defining traits of a cult:

-Radical belief system professed by a small group of people or at most a tiny segment of the general population.

-Members rabidly defend their ideology from any perceived criticism

-Charismatic sociopaths as figureheads or leaders

-Tightly knit social group that subscribes to an in-group, out-group mentality, with the frequent belief that there are people or entities determined to destroy their way of life, often violently

-Membership within the cult often requires great sacrifices such as social stigmatization and severing contacts with relatives in order to strengthen the member's loyalty to the cult

So yeah, I don't know what the fuck a "holocaust cult" is because it certainly can't be people who just profess a belief in it; the sheer number of people who accept the Holocaust as fact and the lacking characteristics for a singular social unit amongst those who believe the holocaust happened just happens to kind of irresolvably contradict the definition of a cult.

Check out a fanatic bunch that call themselves "holocaust deniers" though. They'll probably fit the bill better for a cult. Not a perfect fit but definitely a closer one. Drinking Beverage

PS: I heard one of the defining traits of holocaust deniers is an inability to copy and paste web site links and instead they give really specific directions on how to search for sources on Google. Embarrassing, isn't it? How the fuck do these numbnuts swell their ranks? Who would want to be associated with such pathetic technical ineptitude?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
03-06-2015, 09:21 PM
How do these people find us and why do come here?

I’m going to channel Taqiyya and tell Insaneitizer to go fuck himself with a cactus.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
03-06-2015, 09:25 PM
(03-06-2015 09:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  How the fuck do these numbnuts swell their ranks?

"What is Fellatio for $500, Alex."
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
03-06-2015, 11:30 PM
(03-06-2015 05:22 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Welcome to the forum.

I'll forward this data to my Jewish relatives for their analysis, thanks.

No wait, I can't, they disappeared in the '40s. Consider I often wondered what happened to them.

6 million or 270 thousand ... "After the first death, there is no other..."
DLJ,
DOES DLJ stands for "Dirty Lying Jew?" Apparently.

[Image: Ban_Hammer_by_Skarcious.jpg]

End of fucking story. Seriously. Don't make me call Seth.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Wasn't 'The Holocaust Cult' a shitty 80's band?
I think they opened for The Scorpions.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
03-06-2015, 11:38 PM
(03-06-2015 11:33 PM)pablo Wrote:  Wasn't 'The Holocaust Cult' a shitty 80's band?
I think they opened for The Scorpions.

Consider
I don't know ... but my friend was a drummer for 'Kill Whitey' ... they were swell. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
03-06-2015, 11:41 PM
So uh, who let the scuzzy cunt, nazi dick sucker in? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-06-2015, 11:55 PM
(03-06-2015 11:41 PM)kim Wrote:  So uh, who let the scuzzy cunt, nazi dick sucker in? Shy

Musta followed the cheese smell here.
04-06-2015, 01:09 AM
A white supremacist? Outstanding. Just another ignorant fool.

Oh and guess what, the Japanese never attacked Nanking.

Forget the documentaries and read some history books instead.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-06-2015, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 02:59 AM by Szuchow.)
Only 271,000 Jews died in Nazi concentration camps you say? I won't bother to check it in my books, though I say that apart from concentration camps there were also extermination camps like Treblinka or Chełmno. Another aspect of Shoah were mass shootings in the USSR teritory for which massacre in Babi Yar is good example.

Also trusting random sources found in Internet isn't best way to find knowldedge I would say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post