Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
(03-06-2015 11:41 PM)kim Wrote:  So uh, who let the scuzzy cunt, nazi dick sucker in? Shy

I cannot tell a dirty lie,
It was I.

Confused

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-06-2015, 01:33 AM
There was a very good five part documentary, The Wehrmacht. A BBC production if I recall. In it there was a study of crimes carried out by the army. Especially in the east. Many historical records from British secret service were used. Well worth a look.

Just checked. All five episodes are on youtube.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
04-06-2015, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 06:21 AM by Szuchow.)
(03-06-2015 06:59 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  So wait... there are about 6 million Jews on the planet now. (edit: WELL, THAT WAS TOTALLY INCORRECT)

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

And for some reason 6 million were gathered around Germany in 1940?

The holocaust is a fucking mental shit-bit of history, and I don't doubt it happened, but seriously... HOW the hell were there so many Jewish people like right there, and now there's only about that many left on the whole planet? Were the Nazi's that effective, or are the numbers ACTUALLY blown up?

In Reich itself there was only 214 000 Jews in 1939. Most of Jews that Nazis killed were from USSR, Poland, Hungary rest from countries of western Europe. As for gathering they just were in countries close, or not so close to Germany. USSR and Poland were states in which most european Jews lived I believe.

Numbers could have been exaggerated as in case of Auschwitz - shortly after liberation Soviets said that 4 millions of people was killed there. Though it was propaganda I would say. Now after years of research we can be (reasonably?) sure that numbers are correct, though extact death toll won't be known I think.

(03-06-2015 07:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 06:59 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  So wait... there are about 6 million Jews on the planet now.

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

The holocaust is a fucking mental shit-bit of history, and I don't doubt it happened, but seriously... HOW the hell were there so many Jewish people like right there, and now there's only about that many left on the whole planet? Were the Nazi's that effective, or are the numbers ACTUALLY blown up?

There's a reason why the Germans have the reputation for efficiency.

But I agree that logistically it seems remarkable.

11m people wiped out overall so at the peak, once the process was 'industrialised' from 1941-45 that would mean around 7.5k per day... staggering.

But remember that the first camps were set up in 1933 and there were many camps.

While logistics was remarkable Shoah was not logistical miracle, it was quite disorganized process which reacted to orders from above and initiative from below.
More about this can be found in Raul Hilberg masterpiece The Destruction of the European Jews.

Also efficiency is more stereotype than truth in case of Shoah - Treblinka extermination camp under Irmfried Eberl could be example.

About 1.5 million of Jews were killed in mass shootings so picture of Final Solution as peak industrial achievements is kinda untrue. Mass shootings are not so modern I would say.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
04-06-2015, 07:52 AM
(04-06-2015 01:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 11:41 PM)kim Wrote:  So uh, who let the scuzzy cunt, nazi dick sucker in? Shy

It was I.

Confused

Oops

No worries.
No doubt, you were ssubconsciously thinking, 'Yay, chew toy!' Wink

Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-06-2015, 01:15 PM

It was I.

Confused

Why?

I suppose it's good to be reminded that loudmouthed ugly-inside motherfuckers with an axe to grind (probably 'cos they've got shitty lives going nowhere) exist in the world... I'd rather not interact with them though. Can't we just keep them in a zoo or something?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-06-2015, 02:40 PM
(04-06-2015 01:15 PM)morondog Wrote:  I suppose it's good to be reminded that loudmouthed ugly-inside motherfuckers with an axe to grind (probably 'cos they've got shitty lives going nowhere) exist in the world...

We ignore them at our own risk. Cockroaches prefer dark recesses; all the more reason to light them up.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-06-2015, 02:43 PM
(03-06-2015 06:59 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  So wait... there are about 6 million Jews on the planet now. (edit: WELL, THAT WAS TOTALLY INCORRECT)

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

The figures I just looked up estimated between 13-15 million on the planet, with more than 5 million in Israel. In the 1930s the estimated worldwide Jewish population was around 17 million.
04-06-2015, 02:52 PM
(04-06-2015 02:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  

On the entire planet.

In 2015...

In Reich itself there was only 214 000 Jews in 1939. Most of Jews that Nazis killed were from USSR, Poland, Hungary rest from countries of western Europe. As for gathering they just were in countries close, or not so close to Germany. USSR and Poland were states in which most european Jews lived I believe.

Numbers could have been exaggerated as in case of Auschwitz - shortly after liberation Soviets said that 4 millions of people was killed there. Though it was propaganda I would say. Now after years of research we can be (reasonably?) sure that numbers are correct, though extact death toll won't be known I think.

(03-06-2015 07:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  There's a reason why the Germans have the reputation for efficiency.

But I agree that logistically it seems remarkable.

11m people wiped out overall so at the peak, once the process was 'industrialised' from 1941-45 that would mean around 7.5k per day... staggering.

But remember that the first camps were set up in 1933 and there were many camps.

While logistics was remarkable Shoah was not logistical miracle, it was quite disorganized process which reacted to orders from above and initiative from below.
More about this can be found in Raul Hilberg masterpiece The Destruction of the European Jews.

Also efficiency is more stereotype than truth in case of Shoah - Treblinka extermination camp under Irmfried Eberl could be example.

About 1.5 million of Jews were killed in mass shootings so picture of Final Solution as peak industrial achievements is kinda untrue. Mass shootings are not so modern I would say.

I just read (from a not-known-if-reliable source) that the Jews in Greece who were executed or generally died in concentration camps were around 60,000. That's quite a lot for such a small country, so you can figure the numbers of bigger countries.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
04-06-2015, 03:27 PM

It was I.

Confused
[Image: 1c364bcae21894622376545333763fa3.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Clockwork's post
04-06-2015, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 04:22 PM by Szuchow.)
(04-06-2015 02:52 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 02:02 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  In Reich itself there was only 214 000 Jews in 1939. Most of Jews that Nazis killed were from USSR, Poland, Hungary rest from countries of western Europe. As for gathering they just were in countries close, or not so close to Germany. USSR and Poland were states in which most european Jews lived I believe.

I just read (from a not-known-if-reliable source) that the Jews in Greece who were executed or generally died in concentration camps were around 60,000. That's quite a lot for such a small country, so you can figure the numbers of bigger countries.

I do not need figuring the numbers, I have them in the books.

I'm afraid that I do not quite understand what you want to say. Numbers of Jews killed in Greece doesen't say anything or maybe much about numbers in other countries. Perhaps percentage of survivors could say something but that's all.

Or maybe you wanted to show that number mentioned in OP was absurdly low by stating that in Greece alone 60, 000 Jews had been killed?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post