Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
Holocaust denial, nazi sympathiser, anti-semetic comments and batshit crazy conspiracy theories?

[Image: 1394823270151.jpg]

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too"? - Douglas Adams Bechased
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like LostLegend's post
04-06-2015, 06:44 PM
(04-06-2015 06:35 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Holocaust denial, nazi sympathiser, anti-semetic comments and batshit crazy conspiracy theories?

High scores for conviction and insanity, true, but rather lacking in originality. No better than a 7.0 overall, I'd say.

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post
04-06-2015, 10:38 PM
(04-06-2015 06:44 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 06:35 PM)LostLegend Wrote:  Holocaust denial, nazi sympathiser, anti-semetic comments and batshit crazy conspiracy theories?

High scores for conviction and insanity, true, but rather lacking in originality. No better than a 7.0 overall, I'd say.

I have to agree. I've heard all this same shit before ... it's like a script.

So, do all nazis have that hive mind thing going on?

So sad to be unoriginal in our unique world. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-06-2015, 10:56 PM
It's like something Stormfront shat out. I'm surprised so many people fed this guy; he was clearly trolling.
04-06-2015, 11:05 PM
(04-06-2015 10:56 PM)CrimsonCallaReborn Wrote:  It's like something Stormfront shat out. I'm surprised so many people fed this guy; he was clearly trolling.

Stormfront - I knew this fuck was familiar.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
05-06-2015, 02:42 AM
(04-06-2015 10:56 PM)CrimsonCallaReborn Wrote:  It's like something Stormfront shat out. I'm surprised so many people fed this guy; he was clearly trolling.

Sometimes it fun to bat around an easy one.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-06-2015, 02:57 AM
(05-06-2015 02:42 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Sometimes it fun to bat around an easy one.

Fun like enema Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
05-06-2015, 04:01 AM
WOW he didn't last long. Having just read through this thread I am now missing ShenHz, he was a much gentler loony tune, with his math and prisms and equilibrium.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
25-08-2015, 03:01 PM
heartbreaking, to those who say the holocaust was a farce. where are all the Jews who were "not" really gassed? Really, where did they go? can you account for them? Did the mother ship come and pick them up?:Consider Shame on you who claim this is fake, what in hell is the matter with you? Figure out where all these poor Jewish people went to and return them to their families, then come back here and state that it was fake. Are you blind.
25-08-2015, 08:32 PM
(25-08-2015 03:01 PM)amelia jones Wrote:  heartbreaking, to those who say the holocaust was a farce. where are all the Jews who were "not" really gassed? Really, where did they go? can you account for them? Did the mother ship come and pick them up?:Consider Shame on you who claim this is fake, what in hell is the matter with you? Figure out where all these poor Jewish people went to and return them to their families, then come back here and state that it was fake. Are you blind.

Clearly, they are all on their own private islands because they are Jews and therefore obscenely rich.
Or running banks, because Jews.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.