Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  There are many conspiracy theories out there. That the U.S. was behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies. Keep in mind a couple old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty" and "History is written by the victors."

About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. Checking up on these documents some, they were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. So from this standpoint, it would appear that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A few months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, I discovered information that was amazing. The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a bunch of lying propaganda horseshit! Don't believe me? Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of it invite you to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself. Stop being a sucker.

Complete and utter bullshit. The huge number of survivors that all told the same story, and the thousands of soldiers that helped to liberate the camps know what they saw, and the size of the vast conspiracy that would have been necessary, to say nothing of the fact that no one ever disclosed that they were coached, PROVES you're full of shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-08-2015, 08:51 PM
(25-08-2015 08:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:00 PM)saneitizer Wrote:  There are many conspiracy theories out there. That the U.S. was behind the 9-11 attacks, the moon landing being faked, the earth being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am going to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies. Keep in mind a couple old sayings. "In war, truth is the first casualty" and "History is written by the victors."

About a year ago, I ran across something on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find some old Red Cross documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi "concentration camps." Not 6 million. Checking up on these documents some, they were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released sometime in the 70's. So from this standpoint, it would appear that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A few months ago, I heard about a documentary that can be seen for free on the internet. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It was overly long. Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, I discovered information that was amazing. The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a bunch of lying propaganda horseshit! Don't believe me? Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of it invite you to do at the end of it. Which is to look up the facts for yourself. Stop being a sucker.

Complete and utter bullshit. The huge number of survivors that all told the same story, and the thousands of soldiers that helped to liberate the camps know what they saw, and the size of the vast conspiracy that would have been necessary, to say nothing of the fact that no one ever disclosed that they were coached, PROVES you're full of shit.

Bucky, I think you are just a little late to that party.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-09-2015, 03:21 PM
Sorry to necropost, but this was just brought to my attention.

The following quote is from Dwight Eisenhower. I think I saw it near the entrance of the Holocaust museum in Washington DC. My father explained to me that Eisenhower, being a very wise man, understood the nature of man and realized that antisemitic agendas would almost certainly crop up. Of course, it did, and we've got both Eisenhower's word, and the film evidence that was shot there to stand as proof of the horrors that he saw.

[Image: Eisenhower_quote_-_U.S._Holocaust_Memorial_Museum.JPG]

"But the most interesting -- although horrible -- sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description. While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to 'propaganda'."

Letter, DDE to George C. Marshall, 4/15/45 [The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower, The War Years IV, doc #2418]

"We continue to uncover German concentration camps for political prisoners in which conditions of indescribable horror prevail. I have visited one of these myself and I assure you that whatever has been printed on them to date has been understatement. If you would see any advantage in asking about a dozen leaders of Congress and a dozen prominent editors to make a short visit to this theater in a couple of C-54's, I will arrange to have them conducted to one of these places where the evidence of bestiality and cruelty is so overpowering as to leave no doubt in their minds about the normal practices of the Germans in these camps."

Cable, DDE to George C. Marshall, 4/19/45 [The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower, The War Years IV, doc #2424]

"When I found the first camp like that I think I never was so angry in my life. The bestiality displayed there was not merely piled up bodies of people that had starved to death, but to follow out the road and see where they tried to evacuate them so they could still work, you could see where they sprawled on the road. You could go to their burial pits and see horrors that really I wouldn't even want to begin to describe. I think people ought to know about such things. It explains something of my attitude toward the German war criminal. I believe he must be punished, and I will hold out for that forever."

Press conference, 6/18/45 [DDE's Pre-Presidential Papers, Principal File, Box 156, Press Statements and Releases, 1944-46 (1)]
[+] 8 users Like Aliza's post
21-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Fucking DLJ... stirring up shit out of the basement. Dodgy

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 03:51 PM
wow i missed this whole thread.....good thing though, I usually skip anything that pops up in the conspiracy thread....that is why it is there, so they can talk to themselves...shit like this tool bag just get me too pissed off, I dont need that spike in my bloodpressure....this is worse than the 9/11 conspiracy dipshits.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-09-2015, 04:11 PM
I used to have some tin foil in my hat, so when they appear I feel the call to take a swipe at them. Holocaust deniers, however, have tin foil in their skull.

living word
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-09-2015, 10:42 PM
(21-09-2015 03:21 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Sorry to necropost, but this was just brought to my attention.

The following quote is from Dwight Eisenhower. I think I saw it near the entrance of the Holocaust museum in Washington DC. My father explained to me that Eisenhower, being a very wise man, understood the nature of man and realized that antisemitic agendas would almost certainly crop up. Of course, it did, and we've got both Eisenhower's word, and the film evidence that was shot there to stand as proof of the horrors that he saw.

While Eisenhower idea was good it won't stop rising of antisemitic agendas I think. If someone has a stake in Holocaust Denial then he won't accept evidence, which could also be the case with people following such person. It's more a matter of belief I would say and belief can be very stubborn even in face of owerwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Also such evidence matters not when one think that what was done is justified as could be the case with more extreme antisemites.

In short - if one isn't antisemite then one will not deny reality of Shoah if one is then one can claim that any evidence is somehow messed with or outright false as his antisemitism is I think matter of belief or political agenda.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
21-09-2015, 10:50 PM
[Image: 278488d1315662756-they-flowered-already-...osting.jpg]

I'm blaming DLJ for this one...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-09-2015, 03:20 AM
(21-09-2015 03:51 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  wow i missed this whole thread.....good thing though, I usually skip anything that pops up in the conspiracy thread....that is why it is there, so they can talk to themselves...shit like this tool bag just get me too pissed off, I dont need that spike in my bloodpressure....this is worse than the 9/11 conspiracy dipshits.

It's ignorant and stupid. At least truthers can get some nods from peeps dissatisfied with government and suspicious of government motivation. But once holocaust deniers crawl out of the slime pit of their contemporaries into a wider forum, all they ever get is ass-raped. Undecided

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-10-2015, 07:07 AM
So, what is the view here?

Is it that 6 million died? Or is it that some died but we don't know how many?

Or is that the sort of question one is not "allowed" to ask people who are claiming to be "thinking" individuals?

Or, is it the case that this is such a PC issue that everyone is expected to close ranks and bully anyone who even brings the subject up?