Do aliens exist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Do aliens exist?
Hey check this video out and share your opinions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQH11GW7w8Q
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Do aliens exist?
Seen a little before work, so there is no proof he was director of the CIA , other than his say so.

Start with seeing if he is lying about his credentials
Then look for natural explanations of his experiences.

Smells like attention seeking self delusion to me so far.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
18-02-2014, 07:15 PM
I was waiting for someone else to do it, but I'll go ahead...
[Image: i-dont-think-atlantis-sank-i-think-it-li...-thumb.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
18-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Of course aliens exist! If they didn't exist then how could they protest? [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1xtMPrvJt9nVEplAGlZV...FFOwm6Du0A]

Those were the kind of aliens you meant, right?

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
[+] 2 users Like TSG's post
18-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Under Eisenhower, the director of the CIA was a man named Richard Bissel NOT Richard Dolans. See Ben Rich's book Skunk Works. This guy is full of shit and spouting the same bullshit that Bob Lazar was in the 1990s.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
19-02-2014, 05:04 AM
Well we obviously don't know, but I would say that the chances of life elsewhere in the universe is probably very high. If you're asking whether or not I believe aliens are here among us or have been here, then the answer is no. Sure it's possible, but I see no evidence to believe it.
[+] 1 user Likes realityfacade's post
19-02-2014, 07:45 AM
(18-02-2014 10:19 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Under Eisenhower, the director of the CIA was a man named Richard Bissel NOT Richard Dolans.
Richard Dolan is the guy doing the inteview, not the old fella. Dolan appears to a well known UFOlogist.

To answer the question about aliens: I rate the chance as being pretty high. Have they come to earth and do they walk amongst us? No evidence of that. But maybe I'm not wearing the right sunglasses (movie reference).
[+] 2 users Like jockmcdock's post
19-02-2014, 07:51 AM
(19-02-2014 07:45 AM)jockmcdock Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 10:19 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Under Eisenhower, the director of the CIA was a man named Richard Bissel NOT Richard Dolans.
Richard Dolan is the guy doing the inteview, not the old fella. Dolan appears to a well known UFOlogist.

To answer the question about aliens: I rate the chance as being pretty high. Have they come to earth and do they walk amongst us? No evidence of that. But maybe I'm not wearing the right sunglasses (movie reference).

As someone who changed my major to become an Ancient Astronaut Theorist, I will be attending a seminar/conference on this subject soon. I'll report back on the findings. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-02-2014, 07:53 AM
(19-02-2014 07:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 07:45 AM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Richard Dolan is the guy doing the inteview, not the old fella. Dolan appears to a well known UFOlogist.

As someone who changed my major to become an Ancient Astronaut Theorist, I will be attending a seminar/conference on this subject soon. I'll report back on the findings. Weeping

Get me a pair of those sunglasses when you go, ok? Cool

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
19-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Re: RE: Do aliens exist?
(19-02-2014 07:53 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(19-02-2014 07:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  As someone who changed my major to become an Ancient Astronaut Theorist, I will be attending a seminar/conference on this subject soon. I'll report back on the findings. Weeping

Get me a pair of those sunglasses when you go, ok? Cool

That can only happen after a 5 minute fight sequence takes place though.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson