Do aliens needs to be baptized?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Do aliens needs to be baptized?
(29-05-2014 01:12 PM)sanmayl Wrote:  What if those intelligent and superior alien beings do not have bodies, but living energy with consciousness? The holy books have to be re-written again. lol Big fail.

Why would all the holy books have to be rewritten? Theists would just claim that those entities were either demons or angels, like someone already mentioned. The aliens would deny it as false, and the rebuttal would be that "gawd is just testing us, holy shit ya'll.They're really angels and we should fuck them. Omg."

(29-05-2014 02:58 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  They probably have their own religion and if they come here then they will probably force us to convert to theirs.

Just kidding about that last part.

Great. Now I'm thinking about Star Gate.

We'd be fucked in that case, btw.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2014, 05:32 AM
Aliens baptized? They wouldn't allow such a silly act, for they know they are our true creator.....or some shit. They dropped off the crap they didn't want on earth long ago, and here we are confused as all hell wondering what the heck is up.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
30-05-2014, 05:48 AM
[Image: Episode253.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-05-2014, 05:59 AM
Answering Free Thought below.

Jesus knew better. The Romans had IRON CHARIOTS!!!!! Gasp

(29-05-2014 03:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 12:39 PM)sanmayl Wrote:  Again, another idea. When Kepler Space Telescope was still operational above Earth's atmosphere - it gathered huge amounts of data that requires thousands of scientists to check manually and verify.

For the last two years, through analysis of the Kepler data - scientists discovers a new planet every week. Tens of new planets every week.

Now that is fact which nobody can refute at all. Discovering new planets every week is no longer big news - the media is bored with it already.

There is a good probability that intelligent life exists on some of those planets. Now this is where the problem occurs. When those intelligent life dies naturally on their planet, are they going to go to hell?? They have 0 chance to get baptized by any earth-based religious figure, hence they have Adam & Eve's original scene?

I welcome everyones input on this. Thanks.

Of course not.

You remember when Jesus went rocketing off into space?

Well he ascended up to take a new form and re-do the process all over again on different planets.

... and yet he never could be bothered to appear to the Chinese or directly to the Romans or Greeks...

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
30-05-2014, 06:24 AM
(29-05-2014 03:42 PM)sanmayl Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 03:34 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  ??? I'm lost..

What I meant was are the Australopithecus, Neanderthal, Homo Erectus, Homo Habilis aren't humans?? Do they have souls as well that needed saving?
I was making fun.
30-05-2014, 06:38 AM
(30-05-2014 05:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 03:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Of course not.

You remember when Jesus went rocketing off into space?

Well he ascended up to take a new form and re-do the process all over again on different planets.

... and yet he never could be bothered to appear to the Chinese or directly to the Romans or Greeks...

Jesus knew better. The Romans had IRON CHARIOTS!!!!! Gasp

Iron chariots.

His only weakness.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-05-2014, 07:11 AM
(30-05-2014 01:09 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 02:58 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  They probably have their own religion and if they come here then they will probably force us to convert to theirs.

Just kidding about that last part.

Great. Now I'm thinking about Star Gate.

We'd be fucked in that case, btw.
Oh, that'd be shit! Can you imagine how disappointingly boring it would be if our first encounter with a non-terrestrial life form turned out to be with some Zlarxnag's Witnesses?

Funny thread Smile