Do atheists fear oblivion?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2017, 06:39 AM
RE: Do atheists fear oblivion?
(11-04-2017 06:23 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:19 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  [Image: aydwDyX_460s_zpswwvpqvyj.jpg]

Quoting your OP:
Lol, you can't prove eternal oblivion exists.

And you can't prove it doesn't, just saying something doesn't make it true, we have far more circumstantial evidence to support an educated hypothesis that oblivion is eternal than you have to support that it isn't, in fact you have none at all.
I'm not convinced that you aren't trolling us from your moms basement because your level of cognitive dissonance is just not humanly possible. So you just troll away and I'll find someone with worthwhile arguments who acknowledges point and who I can respect.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-04-2017, 06:42 AM
(11-04-2017 06:22 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Unless you remember the time before the Big Bang - indeed any time before your birth - then quite obviously you are finite.

Death will be exactly like the time before your birth.

You won't notice, because you won' t exist.

Any other theories you might come up with are simply wishful thinking combined with an oversized ego.
Death isn't like before you were born.

Think you're toooo special to cease existing, huh???

Whatever Snowflake....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-04-2017, 06:43 AM
(11-04-2017 06:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:22 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  Death isn't like before you were born.

Think you're toooo special to cease existing, huh???

Whatever Snowflake....

That's like, religion in a NUTshell, my friend! Thumbsup

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-04-2017, 06:44 AM
(11-04-2017 06:18 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:16 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Oh, Cthulhu, that was lame. Add all the zeros together and you get nothing be zero. You're playing a zero-dumb game here.
you don't have a big enough calculator.

You don't have a big enough education. Drinking Beverage
11-04-2017, 06:45 AM
Slipknot, do you know what memories even are?

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
11-04-2017, 06:47 AM
(11-04-2017 06:05 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:02 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Do you atheists fear oblivion after you're dead?"
No, but clearly YOU do, as you need to make up this shit.
I don't fear oblivion because theres no evidence for it. Prove there is nothing after death.

The universe continues. You don't. Your brain rots. There is no mechanism for your memories to continue. You have not proposed one. You don't have one. You actually DO fear oblivion, or you wouldn't be here making up your shit about it.

You are very stupid. Stupid beyond what is allowed, stupid.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Does your dog know how stupid you are ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
11-04-2017, 06:49 AM
(11-04-2017 06:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:05 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I don't fear oblivion because theres no evidence for it. Prove there is nothing after death.

The universe continues. You don't. Your brain rots. There is no mechanism for your memories to continue. You have not proposed one. You don't have one. You actually DO fear oblivion, or you wouldn't be here making up your shit about it.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
I don't fear oblivion as theres no proof for it. You still have to prove oblivion exists, which it doesn't. We move on to better things after death.
11-04-2017, 06:50 AM
(11-04-2017 06:05 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  I don't fear oblivion because theres no evidence for it. Prove there is nothing after death.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Nah, he's just trolling. Censored
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
11-04-2017, 06:51 AM

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

When his dog shits on the carpet, it looks at him and thinks --

"See?? I knew I'm smarter than you".

And the mutt's right....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
11-04-2017, 06:57 AM
(11-04-2017 06:49 AM)slipknot0129 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 06:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The universe continues. You don't. Your brain rots. There is no mechanism for your memories to continue. You have not proposed one. You don't have one. You actually DO fear oblivion, or you wouldn't be here making up your shit about it.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
I don't fear oblivion as theres no proof for it. You still have to prove oblivion exists, which it doesn't. We move on to better things after death.
You haven't proven it doesn't, there's much more proof for oblivion. Fuck are you really this dumb ?There are amoebae with greater cognitive ability than you. You need to be removed from here you are dishonest , trolling massively and squirting gallons of diarrhoea all over the carpet.