Do atheists have a sexual harassment problem?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Do atheists have a sexual harassment problem?
Jesus H Christ though, some of the commenters are poisonous little shits...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-07-2012, 04:32 PM
(14-07-2012 04:09 PM)morondog Wrote:  Can't really apply the non-golfer thing...

...which is why it became a Rebecca Watson thing. And in the future, to cut down on my sexist commentary, when I say "Rebecca Watson thing," that's code for "whiny lesbian feminist attention whoring kinda thingy." Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-07-2012, 04:36 PM
HAha! That was a change of tone!

THe article was mostly fine exept I notice something lacking, the there's no direct answer from the director of the conference or police that the harassment happened. One of their linked articles a guy walked into an empty elevator with this woman. Now, who doesn't walk into an elevator if there's room? Odd formulation. And them asked her if she wanted to come up to his room. That's it. A stupid pickup attempt? Yes! Sexual harassment? Are you kidding me? You can't honestly be that soft and not take a comment like that which most likely was from a drunk person.
[+] 1 user Likes sillinde's post
14-07-2012, 09:23 PM
(14-07-2012 04:03 PM)sillinde Wrote:  Has ANYONE else made a story about this? A one paper story is usually a good indicator that this isn't a real story.
I don't know if anyone else has written a real story about this but there's been lots of internet blather about it ,starting with this point of origination:

http://skepchick.org/2012/06/why-i-wont-...this-year/