Do dogs have brains?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Do dogs have brains?
(15-10-2013 01:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 01:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  No seriously, this is a serious question/debate by a woman who made a youtube video and she is like, super-serious about this subject.

Please, help her understand whether or not dogs have brains. This is a serious question, because dogs can't talk but they can walk when we tell them to walk.

/satire

This is SERIOUS!

And just in case you didn't think this was serious enough, here's the youtube video:

Jokingly, I suggest she get brain cancer as it would increase the number of cells in her head from 1 to several.

/dark humor

Well to answer the question I can see at least 1 bitch that doesn't Hobo

Hobo Laughat

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2013, 02:48 PM
You know..I kinda wonder. My dog doesn't seem to be allright in the head. He always has to play ball before he eats his food and he tries to put the ball in his food and drops it and does it again about 3times before he eats. Maybe he has some kind of neurological disorder. And he barks at brooms, scared shitless of them.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
15-10-2013, 02:54 PM
(15-10-2013 01:38 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  So who tells those wild dogs in Africa to walk? This has to be satire...please Sad

(15-10-2013 01:44 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 01:41 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  No man, I this looks legit if you ask me.

Weeping

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Never ever, under any circumstances, underestimate the stupidity of human beings.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-10-2013, 02:57 PM
On a lighter note, this makes me feel better about myself. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
15-10-2013, 03:59 PM
This is pure satire. She's trolling all of youTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
15-10-2013, 04:04 PM
I honestly couldn't even pay attention to the video because she looks disgusting... Sad
15-10-2013, 04:09 PM
I think I know where her brain is located. She bought two of them from a plastic surgeon. (.Y.)

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
15-10-2013, 04:10 PM
(15-10-2013 04:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think I know where her brain is located. She bought two of them from a plastic surgeon. (.Y.)

That, or she's bleached her hair a little too much. She looks terrifying. Sadcryface
15-10-2013, 04:27 PM
(15-10-2013 04:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 04:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think I know where her brain is located. She bought two of them from a plastic surgeon. (.Y.)

That, or she's bleached her hair a little too much. She looks terrifying. Sadcryface

I don't understand why women want to look like that. Besides being not too bright do guys find her attractive? I mean.....blah! If I came home looking like that and acting like that my husband would throw up. At least I think he would.........I hope he would.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Dammit, my dogs walk around all the time without being told...they must be defective or something.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post