Do dogs have brains?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Do dogs have brains?
(15-10-2013 04:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 04:10 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That, or she's bleached her hair a little too much. She looks terrifying. Sadcryface

I don't understand why women want to look like that. Besides being not too bright do guys find her attractive? I mean.....blah! If I came home looking like that and acting like that my husband would throw up. At least I think he would.........I hope he would.

Time for a little experiment... Big Grin

Not the boobs, just the act.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2013, 04:37 PM
(15-10-2013 02:48 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  You know..I kinda wonder. My dog doesn't seem to be allright in the head. He always has to play ball before he eats his food and he tries to put the ball in his food and drops it and does it again about 3times before he eats. Maybe he has some kind of neurological disorder. And he barks at brooms, scared shitless of them.

Case of OCD? Rituals - sacred to the dog.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
15-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Alright folks. Listen up.

I want you to make your off hand (so the other can mouse click) into a fist!

Place your fist on the side of your neck.

Without removing your fist from your neck pivot/swivel your arm toward your center of mass until the extremity is in front of your face.

What are you looking at? A.= ass B.= elbows

If you answered B ... close enough! Congratulations Clap Your IQ is higher than this woman's Thumbsup

15-10-2013, 04:59 PM
(15-10-2013 04:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 02:48 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  You know..I kinda wonder. My dog doesn't seem to be allright in the head. He always has to play ball before he eats his food and he tries to put the ball in his food and drops it and does it again about 3times before he eats. Maybe he has some kind of neurological disorder. And he barks at brooms, scared shitless of them.

Case of OCD? Rituals - sacred to the dog.

A lot of dogs have repetitive behaviors like that - and yes, it's like OCD.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-10-2013, 05:41 PM
She goes, "I don't wanna get too philosophical about it..." And I lol'd. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-10-2013, 05:59 PM
(15-10-2013 04:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 04:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Case of OCD? Rituals - sacred to the dog.

A lot of dogs have repetitive behaviors like that - and yes, it's like OCD.
Thought it was something like that. He's like 13..maybe going senileTongue He's SO cute though.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
15-10-2013, 10:07 PM
What a bimbo. If only she would wear a big red spongy nose, her clown costume would be complete.

What I really want to know is whether this tart has brains, and if not, could we muzzle her so that the stupid could be contained and not spill out of her mouth.
15-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Any watch Stan Lee's So you want to be a superhero? She was a contestantTongue Limelight. Which makes a lot of sense since she picked that. Come on, its satire, did you see the banana video? She knows what she's doing.Yes

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
15-10-2013, 11:49 PM
We should consider the counter question, "do bogs have drains" ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-10-2013, 12:04 AM
(15-10-2013 01:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  No seriously, this is a serious question/debate by a woman who made a youtube video and she is like, super-serious about this subject.

It is satire, that is one of her characters. She has been on YT for many years, I forget her name but she's Hungarian-American and she has a degree in genetics and physical anthropology (IIRC). She's been trying to break into showbiz for years now and was a YT sensation a few years ago. She operated multiple YT accounts, one for each character IIRC. I'll see if I can recall her name and find you one of her out-of-character videos. She is trying to demonstrate that she can act so that she can land an opportunity.

Also, her boobs aren't as perky and large as they look here. She used to take requests to appear on YT in bikini and do a dance (yes she is a publicity whore). Her boobs were rather droopy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user