Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-10-2013, 12:13 AM
RE: Do dogs have brains?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trisha_Paytas
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1021856
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTrishaPaytas/info
http://www.wikifolks.org/wiki/index.php/Trisha_Paytas

I think she has since obtained a boob job (she wasn't a DDD cup) and obtained a modicum of acting success.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
16-10-2013, 01:25 AM
My ears hurt 2 seconds in.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
16-10-2013, 01:26 AM
Oh, I see. I watched that episode of My Strange Addiction.
16-10-2013, 01:50 AM
Huh. I wuz fooled. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
16-10-2013, 06:41 AM
(16-10-2013 12:04 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(15-10-2013 01:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  No seriously, this is a serious question/debate by a woman who made a youtube video and she is like, super-serious about this subject.

It is satire, that is one of her characters. She has been on YT for many years, I forget her name but she's Hungarian-American and she has a degree in genetics and physical anthropology (IIRC). She's been trying to break into showbiz for years now and was a YT sensation a few years ago. She operated multiple YT accounts, one for each character IIRC. I'll see if I can recall her name and find you one of her out-of-character videos. She is trying to demonstrate that she can act so that she can land an opportunity.

Also, her boobs aren't as perky and large as they look here. She used to take requests to appear on YT in bikini and do a dance (yes she is a publicity whore). Her boobs were rather droopy.

Not much detailing her physical anthropology and genetics. Just sites that can have a person post whatever they want. Her publicity whore skills are lacking in those departments. She claims to have been a stripper - I wonder if it was the physical anthropology that inspired her to do so.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
16-10-2013, 07:26 AM
(16-10-2013 06:41 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Not much detailing her physical anthropology and genetics. Just sites that can have a person post whatever they want. Her publicity whore skills are lacking in those departments. She claims to have been a stripper - I wonder if it was the physical anthropology that inspired her to do so.

You wouldn't lie about having an associate degree, you would just say you had a bachelor's degree if you were bullshitting. Also the specificity is unlikely to be there if she was bullshitting: physical anthropology as opposed to just anthropology, most people don't know what physical anthropology is. She said what she studied in one of her old out-of-character videos. She's not a genius but she's not as stupid as she pretends to be. The persona is a result of trial and error and she has figured that its the tits out bimbo videos that attract views. She made a chump of you, you posted her video here. She has refined her publicity whoring.

The "tanning addiction" was also bullshit to get on the show and gain publicity. I don't recall her ever saying she had a compulsion to tan. It's one thing to be sand lady, rock lady, or nail polish lady and something altogether different to just get an extra dark tan and just claim you have an addiction. In her older videos she wasn't as orange as she appears in the My Strange Addiction episode. It looks like its just another part of her grand plan of publicity whoring until she makes it big. Sad? Yes but this sort of thing is widespread. Most of the people on competition format reality television are also seeking celebrity and fame.
16-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Probably best if she stays at the popularity level she's at. I don't think she needs any more physical "tweaking" else it would be a very different addiction she'd be getting herself into.

I do understand why she played dumb. She's taken an odd twist at it.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
16-10-2013, 08:43 AM
ah...

ah...

ummm

Wow.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon