Do facts require belief for it to be a fact?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Do facts require belief for it to be a fact?
(11-09-2013 11:13 AM)absols Wrote:  he will say anything that would help him to look like every politician of now, talking about groups as if he is anything but one of the mass, copying those figures of success from fooling everyone n stealing everything

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 04:24 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(11-09-2013 11:00 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 10:34 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit how would u have any recognition of true facts known when u cant but deform literally the present before ur eyes

plato and a lot more were thousands of years before christ livings and their writings are still now a superior reference to true self realisations of individuals minds
not only philosophers great standard of objective true existence realisations that apply for now much more then anyone of now would say about existence

also wat u call groups, piece of sheep reference pride, as if it is the standard of always to lie about while inventing urself superiority by doing nothing at all

a lot of democracies were the reason of rising civilizations and urbanism plans thousands years before jesus, at different times
life is nothing u do moron, any is absolutely so real prosperity is impossible when u mean urselves, so it is done by up, but true democracies and intent for good and objective rights were much before true then now

Bucky ball is a new age religious loon that will tell you that time is a substance/entity that will tell you that time is an external real substance. Drinking Beverage

Time is not a "substance". Spacetime is a dimensional structure of this universe, which Albert Einstein proved to be a fact. I never said it was a substance. You can find no example anywhere, anytime, you lying sob, where I said that. I also proved to you that time is a reality, external to human brains with the example of the dual clock in the spaceship/airplane in your first Idiot thread on TTA. You are just too stupid to get why that proved you wrong. But that's ok. You've proven yourself to be an Idiot, over and over. By all means. Keep it up. Stay special.
Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

11-09-2013, 12:29 PM
(11-09-2013 09:40 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 08:36 AM)TrulyX Wrote:  You are like a Republican telling a Democrat to stop using hateful and dishonest political tactics.

Or, like the US government claiming to hold to the "moral high ground".

I'm afraid I don't follow.

Some of what you are doing is blatantly circular and arguably unnecessary and unhelpful, while you are attempting to label what IandI is doing as such.

Beyond that, what IandI is providing, if only to an extent, seems to be self-evident, not circular and not even question begging, while also, such things, could be extremely useful.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
11-09-2013, 12:40 PM
(11-09-2013 12:29 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  Some of what you are doing is blatantly circular and arguably unnecessary and unhelpful, while you are attempting to label what IandI is doing as such.

Sure.

(11-09-2013 12:29 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  Beyond that, what IandI is providing, if only to an extent, seems to be self-evident, not circular...

Oh, I dunno;
(10-09-2013 07:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  The methods that humans use to understand the external world (use whatever word you want) can only be used if humans are around to implement these methods.
sounds pretty circular to me.

(11-09-2013 12:29 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  ... and not even question begging, while also, such things, could be extremely useful.

Useful how?

He has certainly not answered that question.

... this is my signature!
11-09-2013, 01:09 PM
as if u can have any idea of reality or present when u r happy to recall urself and others as son of female so gender that u also mean to point as the reason of making inferiors as u by calling it bitch

it says only how u invent everything from outside of it just to pretend using some abused cheap knowledge for easy superficial pretenses of having powers over some physical things

there is no genders in truth, it is wether absolute or individual freedom fully alone existing, so no parent either

as if calling him son of a bitch, is saying how u r the son of the real class

disgusting evil means, daring meaning before inferiority being females to claim being superiors to all before

when u dont recognize what is before u being always superior to u is what prove the inferior u r for always never existing in truth

being u is smthg in truth that has nothing to do with what else are or ur relation to

when u r nothing urself then dont dream of being really nor that u can ever perceive anything
11-09-2013, 08:25 PM
(11-09-2013 12:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 12:29 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  Beyond that, what IandI is providing, if only to an extent, seems to be self-evident, not circular...

Oh, I dunno;
(10-09-2013 07:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  The methods that humans use to understand the external world (use whatever word you want) can only be used if humans are around to implement these methods.
sounds pretty circular to me.

If you accept it as self-evident, it is not.

(11-09-2013 12:40 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-09-2013 12:29 PM)TrulyX Wrote:  ... and not even question begging, while also, such things, could be extremely useful.

Useful how?

He has certainly not answered that question.

If he was attempting to argue that some thing(s) is/are categorically or self-evidently true, that is obviously useful.

That would be the basis for all of human understanding.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
11-09-2013, 08:45 PM
fie, unholy anus acne! ayah! tiny apostle wretch, her diva talon snare and reap, seethe rage. loon err, amuse fuss. sod off! baleful foe, mere liar. scorn snide fib, praise atheist wit. thine evil noise, error spew, did logic abhor.

vigilant mind, sing fervent disgust. furtive god lay odious, tout absurd ire, anoint bosh hero, giant sham. truth vigor hoist agnostic delight anew.

brute, parlay hence any thin myth, infirm jest, doom horror, unto epic genius?

ennui fit unto loth, ashen trifler. flee. perish hewed text, sneer ere afternoon

modify this inner moo, oaf. trepan the witching angel, yearn accepting foe. angst mission vie sworn ire.

unwritten within beehive wig oft skew allure, eager nerve hunt cross sworn lust. aghast titan mime cue shy hip grin.

angel tits flap alone.

aloof imposter inks vow, his gem log toy hints sex, seep urea suds off balcony. hot seal eye rues fun in turn.

airborne bees oft zing thy sin, none forever. glacier tooth gnash, too big, bare.

hush.

Is an anagram of:

(11-09-2013 01:09 PM)absols Wrote:  as if u can have any idea of reality or present when u r happy to recall urself and others as son of female so gender that u also mean to point as the reason of making inferiors as u by calling it bitch

it says only how u invent everything from outside of it just to pretend using some abused cheap knowledge for easy superficial pretenses of having powers over some physical things

there is no genders in truth, it is wether absolute or individual freedom fully alone existing, so no parent either

disgusting evil means, daring meaning before inferiority being females to claim being superiors to all before

when u dont recognize what is before u being always superior to u is what prove the inferior u r for always never existing in truth

being u is smthg in truth that has nothing to do with what else are or ur relation to

when u r nothing urself then dont dream of being really nor that u can ever perceive anything

WWMWAZSKDTVQHTMJD?
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
11-09-2013, 09:34 PM
(11-09-2013 08:45 PM)I Am Wrote:  fie, unholy anus acne! ayah! tiny apostle wretch, her diva talon snare and reap, seethe rage. loon err, amuse fuss. sod off! baleful foe, mere liar. scorn snide fib, praise atheist wit. thine evil noise, error spew, did logic abhor.

vigilant mind, sing fervent disgust. furtive god lay odious, tout absurd ire, anoint bosh hero, giant sham. truth vigor hoist agnostic delight anew.

brute, parlay hence any thin myth, infirm jest, doom horror, unto epic genius?

ennui fit unto loth, ashen trifler. flee. perish hewed text, sneer ere afternoon

modify this inner moo, oaf. trepan the witching angel, yearn accepting foe. angst mission vie sworn ire.

unwritten within beehive wig oft skew allure, eager nerve hunt cross sworn lust. aghast titan mime cue shy hip grin.

angel tits flap alone.

aloof imposter inks vow, his gem log toy hints sex, seep urea suds off balcony. hot seal eye rues fun in turn.

airborne bees oft zing thy sin, none forever. glacier tooth gnash, too big, bare.

hush.

Is an anagram of:

(11-09-2013 01:09 PM)absols Wrote:  as if u can have any idea of reality or present when u r happy to recall urself and others as son of female so gender that u also mean to point as the reason of making inferiors as u by calling it bitch

And just as comprehensible as absols postsSmile
12-09-2013, 01:23 AM
piece of dirty insolent hypocrit

as if u could ever pretend existing urself while rejecting my clarity

which over and over again prove what truth is the only thing as it points ur end from ur own words
12-09-2013, 01:31 AM
This forum is full of clarity rejectors...

Drinking Beverage