Do facts require belief for it to be a fact?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Do facts require belief for it to be a fact?
(08-09-2013 09:10 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Seriously I and i.. That's what you're saying.

Peoples beliefs effect other peoples lives. Wow, groundbreaking. All it takes to change a fact is how peoples life is? That's a loose and practical worthless use of "fact"

We know what you're saying I and I... And that's not in any way a proven concept. And its brushed off for that reason, lack of evidence that without a label of a fact, that a fact doesn't exist.

1. I am saying: A human method of relating to the real world (using language, categorizing experiences into "facts" is a human method of understanding the world. AGREE or DISAGREE? Cljr and house of cantor already agree to this, fuck ball is being a dumb ass and can't understand that idea from the hole in his ass.

2. The thread is asking if a fact has to be believed: Evolution was not known of before X time period therefore to those humans before evolution was known, evolution can't be said to have been a fact because that fact lacked any kind of human belief in it.

I also used the example of the Iraq war. The fact that the US had no evidence and never found WMD in Iraq is a moot point because that fact wasn't believed. Facts have to be believed, otherwise they mean nothing.

Fuck ball is a dumb ass and seems to think I am arguing that perception changes reality, even after I repeatedly stating I am not arguing that and never have.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 06:10 PM
(06-09-2013 08:19 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cjlr
(07-09-2013 03:44 PM)I and I Wrote:  cljr
(08-09-2013 08:37 AM)I and I Wrote:  Cljr
(08-09-2013 05:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  Cljr

c j l r.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!
08-09-2013, 07:02 PM
(08-09-2013 05:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 09:10 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Seriously I and i.. That's what you're saying.

Peoples beliefs effect other peoples lives. Wow, groundbreaking. All it takes to change a fact is how peoples life is? That's a loose and practical worthless use of "fact"

We know what you're saying I and I... And that's not in any way a proven concept. And its brushed off for that reason, lack of evidence that without a label of a fact, that a fact doesn't exist.

1. I am saying: A human method of relating to the real world (using language, categorizing experiences into "facts" is a human method of understanding the world. AGREE or DISAGREE? Cljr and house of cantor already agree to this, fuck ball is being a dumb ass and can't understand that idea from the hole in his ass.

2. The thread is asking if a fact has to be believed: Evolution was not known of before X time period therefore to those humans before evolution was known, evolution can't be said to have been a fact because that fact lacked any kind of human belief in it.

I also used the example of the Iraq war. The fact that the US had no evidence and never found WMD in Iraq is a moot point because that fact wasn't believed. Facts have to be believed, otherwise they mean nothing.

Fuck ball is a dumb ass and seems to think I am arguing that perception changes reality, even after I repeatedly stating I am not arguing that and never have.

1. Continues to evade the issue, and continues equivocating the word "fact" which he STILL has not defined.
He was asked to define his terms, and refused. Still hasn't. He's not "asking" anything. He's demanding people agree with his stupid pointless re-definition.
2. Evolution was happening for billions of years. It was a fact. Long before it was recognized. It did not "start happening" when it was named a "fact".
3. He has provided nothing to support his position, and the examples he did provide, refuted it.

He's trying to say "facts are what are believed", not (which is what the dictionary says), "facts are what are real".

He wants to (re) define the word, and use it in a personal, special, unique and different way, and expects everyone to follow him down his fucking rabbit hole.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-09-2013, 07:08 PM
(08-09-2013 07:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 05:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  1. I am saying: A human method of relating to the real world (using language, categorizing experiences into "facts" is a human method of understanding the world. AGREE or DISAGREE? Cljr and house of cantor already agree to this, fuck ball is being a dumb ass and can't understand that idea from the hole in his ass.

1. Continues to evade the issue, and continues equivocating the word "fact" which he STILL has not defined.
He was asked to define his terms, and refused. Still hasn't. He's not "asking" anything. He's demanding people agree with his stupid pointless re-definition.
2. Evolution was happening for billions of years. It was a fact. Long before it was recognized. It did not "start happening" when it was named a "fact".
3. He has provided nothing to support his position, and the examples he did provide, refuted it.

He's trying to say "facts are what are believed", not (which is what the dictionary says), "facts are what are real".

He wants to (re) define the word, and use it in a personal, special, unique and different way, and expects everyone to follow him down his fucking rabbit hole.

Using language and forming concepts like "fact" is a human method of understanding the world. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

And nobody is denying that we humans today can show that evolution is a fact.
08-09-2013, 07:08 PM
(08-09-2013 07:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 05:46 PM)I and I Wrote:  1. I am saying: A human method of relating to the real world (using language, categorizing experiences into "facts" is a human method of understanding the world. AGREE or DISAGREE? Cljr and house of cantor already agree to this, fuck ball is being a dumb ass and can't understand that idea from the hole in his ass.

He is making a use-mention error. I&I is mixing up the actual facts with concept of "facts".
08-09-2013, 07:12 PM
(08-09-2013 07:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 07:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  1. Continues to evade the issue, and continues equivocating the word "fact" which he STILL has not defined.

Using language and forming concepts like "fact" is a human method of understanding the world. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

And nobody is denying that we humans today can show that evolution is a fact.

No Idiot Squared. Can't weasel out now.
You are implying above that Evolution was not a "fact" until it was named as one.
You just moved the goal post to NOW. You are saying at was not a "fact" until it was named as one. Memory problems again ? Are you loosing your mind ?

By your definition, it was once a "fact" that the earth was flat.

Weeping

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
08-09-2013, 07:25 PM
(08-09-2013 07:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  Using language and forming concepts like "fact" is a human method of understanding the world. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

That statement is tautological and trivially true. Are you going anywhere with it?

(08-09-2013 07:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  And nobody is denying that we humans today can show that evolution is a fact.

Not here, no.

... this is my signature!
08-09-2013, 10:59 PM
if humans can perceive some facts, it doesnt mean that they can believe it

what you are asking here is impossible

objective perspective by itself is a reason of wills, when will is the opposition to fact

this is the whole real issue of existence, meaning smthg objective for itself fact right or for honesty, cant b rewarded so very rare and almost never possible to see
08-09-2013, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 11:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(08-09-2013 10:59 PM)absols Wrote:  if humans can perceive some facts, it doesnt mean that they can believe it

objective perspective by itself is a reason of wills, when will is the opposition to fact

this is the whole real issue of existence, meaning smthg objective for itself fact right or for honesty, cant b rewarded so very rare and almost never possible to see

Don't obfuscate the primary pre-nuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties ! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Thumbsup

08-09-2013, 11:48 PM
(08-09-2013 11:06 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 10:59 PM)absols Wrote:  if humans can perceive some facts, it doesnt mean that they can believe it

Don't obfuscate the primary pre-nuptials with rasberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties ! Rome wasn’t kevetched in an autumn nightie. See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart.

Thumbsup

ROFLMAO

It was too well written gibberish to think you made it all up on the spot. Googleing "Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so", I found lots of references. What is the origin of this gibberish? It is hilarious.