Do law courts favour bikers?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2017, 08:22 AM
RE: Do law courts favour bikers?
(08-05-2017 08:09 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 07:24 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Road tax has been around for about 80+ years so way before environment issues reared their head, but you do get huge discounts for small engine size and exemption for some eco friendly vehicles which are recent innovations. I'm really pissed off now, I've got to find another excuse for hating on cyclists. Tongue

Here's another tidbit that may or may not be relevant in the UK, but it certainly is here in the US: Bicycling was popular here long before driving was, and roads in the US were originally paved due to lobbying by the League of American Wheelmen (an organization of cyclists). And military needs were a primary impetus for the development of our interstate freeway system. Automobile drivers like to think that everything exists for them, but it just ain't so.

Also, if every cyclist drove a car instead, the roads would be more congested, not less. Cars take up a lot more room on the road than bicycles do. I am actually doing the drivers a favor by cycle-commuting.

Big Grin

Not when the fuckers insist on riding two or three abreast they don't. You're not helping here I need to find a decent excuse to hate on cyclists. Big Grin Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
08-05-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Do law courts favour bikers?
(08-05-2017 07:24 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm really pissed off now, I've got to find another excuse for hating on cyclists. Tongue

They wear lycra. That's reason enough Big Grin

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply