Do my post help?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Do my post help?
I am just wondering. Have you ever used my advice, or did you see my arguments and made them better?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Do my post help?
no

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-03-2014, 06:31 PM
(25-03-2014 06:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am just wondering. Have you ever used my advice, or did you see my arguments and made them better?

Advice? Nah.

But some of your posts are funny, some informative, some are even grammatical. Smile

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
25-03-2014, 06:36 PM
(25-03-2014 06:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  no

Be surprised if you said meh

25-03-2014, 06:37 PM
(25-03-2014 06:31 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 06:02 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  I am just wondering. Have you ever used my advice, or did you see my arguments and made them better?

Advice? Nah.

But some of your posts are funny, some informative, some are even grammatical. Smile

Thanks Chas. Good to see they have come to some use. I need to go back to debunking creationist.Tongue

25-03-2014, 06:37 PM
I enjoy reading some of your threads in the Creationism subforum. Some of them come from angles I haven't considered, which could be "helpful", but many are things that I largely understood, too. I feel they would be more helpful to someone who was sitting on the fence and needed information. I had already deconverted by the time I found this site.

Personally, I'm not sure "helpful" is what I am looking for when I come here, or at least that's not the word I'd use to describe it.
25-03-2014, 06:39 PM
(25-03-2014 06:37 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I enjoy reading some of your threads in the Creationism subforum. Some of them come from angles I haven't considered, which could be "helpful", but many are things that I largely understood, too. I feel they would be more helpful to someone who was sitting on the fence and needed information. I had already deconverted by the time I found this site.

Personally, I'm not sure "helpful" is what I am looking for when I come here, or at least that's not the word I'd use to describe it.

It is hard to find a fence sitter even in real life. I meet many christians but I know no creationist. The creationist I did know in school ended up accepting evolution. My job is to educate not deconvert.Cool

25-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Helpful?........Consider

Maybe not so much for me, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy your posts. Shit, if one out of every hundred of my posts is actually helpful to anyone I'm doing pretty good. It's always good to have random evolution facts thrown at you, I'm always down to learn something new. Plus you're a funny little shit.

You're good, PF. Keep on it. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
25-03-2014, 06:46 PM
(25-03-2014 06:45 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Helpful?........Consider

Maybe not so much for me, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy your posts. Shit, if one out of every hundred of my posts is actually helpful to anyone I'm doing pretty good. It's always good to have random evolution facts thrown at you, I'm always down to learn something new. Plus you're a funny little shit.

You're good, PF. Keep on it. Thumbsup

Thanks heathen. I am planing on getting on AIG ass about archaeopteryx. After I am done with fossils I will try Gentics between humans and chimps. Sleepy

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post