Do or Die

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
27-09-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: Do or Die
At work.

Hug

(27-09-2016 08:41 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 03:26 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

To Dark One.

Perhaps you need to cultivate a wider and more diverse lexicon to convey your ideas with finer detail and sharper, concise precision. Thumbsup

Hug

You sayin I don't talk good? Huh

Tongue

Oh, aye. Talkin' gooder all'a ways is bein' tha' better-er thing ta' be doin' wiff peoples, like.

Big Grin

Just a suggestion in that having more options/words/concepts available for you to better being able to express your thoughts and ideas.

Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2016, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2016 10:35 AM by SYZ.)
(27-09-2016 12:42 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  I am basing my opinion of the middle east on substantial time spent there, in person, on the ground and in the air, dealing first hand with our "allies" (often not an accurate word there) and also with our enemies. I have been in and out of the middle east since 1989. Believe it or not, I know a little bit about the region and its people.

Sorry, in my opinion all your claims are bullshit. So I choose not to believe you.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
27-09-2016, 10:38 AM
(27-09-2016 12:42 AM)The Dark One Wrote:  I am basing my opinion of the middle east on substantial time spent there, in person, on the ground and in the air, dealing first hand with our "allies" (often not an accurate word there) and also with our enemies. I have been in and out of the middle east since 1989. Believe it or not, I know a little bit about the region and its people.

Yeah, I lived in Iran for four years and was stationed in Saudi for a short tour as well. My experiences don't comport with yours.

What plane was it you had to punch out of? When did this happen?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-09-2016, 11:01 AM
(27-09-2016 07:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 12:48 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  RE: Muslims "refusing" to integrate: You could also say this about Hasidic Jews, Amish, and probably a few other groups as well -- but I don't hear anyone calling for their deportation or denying immigration to them. I don't care whether or not they "integrate", as long as they obey our laws and don't bother me. Militant fundie Christians bother me more than any Muslim ever has -- and I don't want to deport them either.

None of them are blowing people up. Drinking Beverage

OK, that's a valid point, and I think the Dark One has already said much the same thing, but the vast majority of Muslim immigrants are not trying to blow people up either. I think it's wrong to punish an entire large group of people because of the actions of a handful of its members.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
27-09-2016, 11:09 AM
(27-09-2016 11:01 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 07:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  None of them are blowing people up. Drinking Beverage

OK, that's a valid point, and I think the Dark One has already said much the same thing, but the vast majority of Muslim immigrants are not trying to blow people up either. I think it's wrong to punish an entire large group of people because of the actions of a handful of its members.

The punishment of the rest would be because they are not cleaning their own house.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2016, 11:21 AM
(27-09-2016 11:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 11:01 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  OK, that's a valid point, and I think the Dark One has already said much the same thing, but the vast majority of Muslim immigrants are not trying to blow people up either. I think it's wrong to punish an entire large group of people because of the actions of a handful of its members.

The punishment of the rest would be because they are not cleaning their own house.

How exactly is a person fleeing from assorted gangs of killers, not to mention Russian, US and allied bombs supposed to "clean his house"?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
27-09-2016, 12:53 PM
(27-09-2016 11:21 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 11:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  The punishment of the rest would be because they are not cleaning their own house.

How exactly is a person fleeing from assorted gangs of killers, not to mention Russian, US and allied bombs supposed to "clean his house"?

I don't expect them to - they've already failed.

Once refugees are settled in a new country, they can try again to clean house. How many do?

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-09-2016, 12:58 PM
(27-09-2016 12:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 11:21 AM)tomilay Wrote:  How exactly is a person fleeing from assorted gangs of killers, not to mention Russian, US and allied bombs supposed to "clean his house"?

I don't expect them to - they've already failed.

Once refugees are settled in a new country, they can try again to clean house. How many do?

Huh

Why would they be expected to, (either there or here) if they're not the ones who made the mess?
27-09-2016, 01:40 PM
(27-09-2016 12:58 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 12:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  I don't expect them to - they've already failed.

Huh

Why would they be expected to, (either there or here) if they're not the ones who made the mess?

Their silence gives tacit approval to the fundamentalists.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-09-2016, 02:09 PM
(27-09-2016 01:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-09-2016 12:58 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Huh

Their silence gives tacit approval to the fundamentalists.

THERE NOT SILENT !!!!!
THEY ARE CLEANING HOUSE!!!!
i have repeated this three times now they are helping. it's the media who never show them doing so because there bread and butter is selling fear. Iv'e said this before of course there condemning terrorism as most victims of victims of terrorism are Muslims do you really think the refugees are like "hey those Isis guys who blew my house up and murdered half my family are awesome i so wanna help them" gt s real

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes OrdoSkeptica's post