Do the theists here believe..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: Do the theists here believe..
(28-01-2013 01:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  [...] you are a disrespectul jackass that doesnt really deserve to live.
How very Christian of you, hypochrist. Rolleyes

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
28-01-2013, 04:06 PM
(28-01-2013 04:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How very Christian of you, hypochrist.
Bowing
I quite, quite like that.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
30-01-2013, 02:28 AM
(17-01-2013 03:27 PM)Ape_Linkin Wrote:  It just doesn't add up. According to the bible god would intervene almost every day it seems. He wouldn't just stop; he wouldn't let the jews suffer so much.
I agree, when I present this argument to Bible thumpers they run to their catch all phrase "God works in mysterious ways". Christians want people to consider the existence of their God to be an obvious
truth that no sane man could deny.

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
30-01-2013, 03:21 AM
(28-01-2013 01:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 07:11 PM)Ape_Linkin Wrote:  Do the theists here believe that a man named Moses actually existed, and if so did he literally lead the jews out of Egypt and part the Red Sea?

If yes, then why the fuck didn't god part the North Sea to free the jews from the nazis in WWII? I mean, they are the chosen people, yes? God is the same yesterday, today and forever, right?

Why are seas not parted, why can the blind not see, why don't amputees grow limbs, why don't fiery chariots swoop from the sky, why no more lucky dead guys being raised from the dead, why no more magical fish and bread to feed the hungry? I could go on but you get the point.

Jebus first "miracle," turning water into wine... WTF? That's no miracle you useless, alcoholic bastard. Why not turn water into a vaccine that cures one of the many, many diseases.
Am I allowed to take the same hateful, sarcastic tone in answering you as you took in making this question, or will I get banned for calling a spade a spade? Let's find out.
1.) Yes.
2.) Because He chose not to.
3.) Yeah, I get your point. You like to be a moron. (oh oh, that's gotta get me banned). Maybe you can ask God when you meet Him face to face. I don't pretend to know why God does anything.
4.)Apparently you dont really expect any answers to your faming trolling, so I wont bother to even try becuae you are a disrespectul jackass that doesnt really deserve to live.

Richard, I've studied your religion enough to confidently say...

You Suck At Your Religion

[Image: header.png]

[Image: judge.png]
[Image: science.png] [Image: choose.png]
[Image: favorite_color.png]
[Image: sex.png]
[Image: validate.png]
[Image: scientology.png]
[Image: vote.png]
[Image: extremist.png]
[Image: die.png]
[Image: end.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-01-2013, 04:48 AM
(28-01-2013 01:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  2.) Because He chose not to.
This isn't really answering this question. This is why I say that your God has put you in an impossible position. He has left you all with no help to explain his "book" with any kind of reasonable explanations. This is a non-argument and it is one of many "go to" phrases that Christians use when they can't give a reasonable answer.
Quote: 3.) Yeah, I get your point. You like to be a moron. (oh oh, that's gotta
get me banned). Maybe you can ask God when you meet Him face to face. I
don't pretend to know why God does anything.
4.)Apparently you dont
really expect any answers to your faming trolling, so I wont bother to
even try becuae you are a disrespectul jackass that doesnt really
deserve to live.
Now, now...is this "Christ" like? Consider

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
30-01-2013, 03:52 PM
(28-01-2013 04:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 01:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  [...] you are a disrespectul jackass that doesnt really deserve to live.
How very Christian of you, hypochrist. Rolleyes
There you go again, not knowing anything about Christianity, confusing my actions with my salvation. I guess you consider his flaming, blaspheming words acceptable. Amazing, when a Christian does the same thing you get outraged. How very hypocritocal of you.
Actually, I stand with what I said in that thread. I get tired of sitting here letting you people blasheme whom I consider to be the Creator of the universe. How very atheistic of you. Apparently, if someone called your mother a filthy, diseased whore you woulod just sit there and not take issue with it? Riiiight. Angry
30-01-2013, 03:53 PM
(30-01-2013 04:48 AM)Scientia Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 01:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  2.) Because He chose not to.
This isn't really answering this question. This is why I say that your God has put you in an impossible position. He has left you all with no help to explain his "book" with any kind of reasonable explanations. This is a non-argument and it is one of many "go to" phrases that Christians use when they can't give a reasonable answer.
Quote: 3.) Yeah, I get your point. You like to be a moron. (oh oh, that's gotta
get me banned). Maybe you can ask God when you meet Him face to face. I
don't pretend to know why God does anything.
4.)Apparently you dont
really expect any answers to your faming trolling, so I wont bother to
even try becuae you are a disrespectul jackass that doesnt really
deserve to live.
Now, now...is this "Christ" like? Consider
Nope, I am not "Christlike". I am "melike", but I'm still saved. Tongue
30-01-2013, 03:54 PM
(28-01-2013 04:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How very Christian of you, hypochrist.
Bowing
I quite, quite like that.
Thumbsup YOU would.
30-01-2013, 03:56 PM
(30-01-2013 03:52 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:04 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How very Christian of you, hypochrist. Rolleyes
There you go again, not knowing anything about Christianity, confusing my actions with my salvation. I guess you consider his flaming, blaspheming words acceptable. Amazing, when a Christian does the same thing you get outraged. How very hypocritocal of you.
Actually, I stand with what I said in that thread. I get tired of sitting here letting you people blasheme whom I consider to be the Creator of the universe. How very atheistic of you. Apparently, if someone called your mother a filthy, diseased whore you woulod just sit there and not take issue with it? Riiiight. Angry
So, then, why are you here? We don't believe in your religion, your salvation, your myths, or your god. You are not likely to convert anyone here,
especially with your attitude.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-01-2013, 03:56 PM
(30-01-2013 03:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 01:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Am I allowed to take the same hateful, sarcastic tone in answering you as you took in making this question, or will I get banned for calling a spade a spade? Let's find out.
1.) Yes.
2.) Because He chose not to.
3.) Yeah, I get your point. You like to be a moron. (oh oh, that's gotta get me banned). Maybe you can ask God when you meet Him face to face. I don't pretend to know why God does anything.
4.)Apparently you dont really expect any answers to your faming trolling, so I wont bother to even try becuae you are a disrespectul jackass that doesnt really deserve to live.

Richard, I've studied your religion enough to confidently say...

You Suck At Your Religion

[Image: header.png]

[Image: judge.png]
[Image: science.png] [Image: choose.png]
[Image: favorite_color.png]
[Image: sex.png]
[Image: validate.png]
[Image: scientology.png]
[Image: vote.png]
[Image: extremist.png]
[Image: die.png]
[Image: end.png]
What a terrible waste of space just to state, in a childish, immature manner, your opinion. Tongue
But as long as the mods are fine with your wasting space it's fine with me. Big Grin