Do white people secretly like Hitler?

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
02-09-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: Heil Hitler
(02-09-2012 08:53 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 08:30 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  You are not helping everyone case at all.Are you admitting that i'm correct ?

No. They are commentating on the fact that you are only here for sensationalism. You are only trying to entertain people at the expense of fact and don't care who you might offend. Undecided

No It was a real question that i was asking i just fucked up and said it wrong .

Heart cute
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BizzysaidAss's post
02-09-2012, 09:04 PM
(02-09-2012 08:57 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  No It was a real question that i was asking i just fucked up and said it wrong .

Not a problem.
Next time, just slow your thoughts down, keep your questions simple, look up the spelling of your words, and you should be ok. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-09-2012, 09:08 PM
(02-09-2012 09:04 PM)kim Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 08:57 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  No It was a real question that i was asking i just fucked up and said it wrong .

Not a problem.
Next time, just slow your thoughts down, keep your questions simple, look up the spelling of your words, and you should be ok. Thumbsup

Roundabout is foreplay. Very well done. Thumbsup

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
02-09-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Do white people secretly like Hitler?
[sarcasm]Yes I secretly worship Hitler for killing millions of people in an extremely cruel manner (or just killing them in general for that matter)[/sarcasm]

God damn you are about the stupidest mofo here.

Are you one of those black people who just hate white people for something that had nothing to do with people today, like 200years ago? My ancestors enslaved yours 200 years ago so naturally you now hate me for shit completely out of yours or mine control.
Racism, it works both ways son.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
02-09-2012, 10:07 PM
(02-09-2012 09:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [sarcasm]Yes I secretly worship Hitler for killing millions of people in an extremely cruel manner (or just killing them in general for that matter)[/sarcasm]

Are you one of those black people who just hate white people for something that had nothing to do with people today, like 200years ago? My ancestors enslaved yours 200 years ago so naturally you now hate me for shit completely out of yours or mine control.

Nah man, I think this one's mad cus some white people are rich in the USA.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
02-09-2012, 10:11 PM
(02-09-2012 10:07 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 09:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [sarcasm]Yes I secretly worship Hitler for killing millions of people in an extremely cruel manner (or just killing them in general for that matter)[/sarcasm]

Nah man, I think this one's mad cus some white people are rich in the USA.

ahh.
Mad cuz dropping out of high school at 12 and going on the benefit didn't make him a millionaire?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-09-2012, 10:12 PM
(02-09-2012 10:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 10:07 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Nah man, I think this one's mad cus some white people are rich in the USA.

ahh.
Mad cuz dropping out of high school at 12 and going on the benefit didn't make him a millionaire?

Aw, thats a little harsh. But it is ignorant to be mad at white people because some are rich. I donno 'bout ya'll, but I'm pretty tight on cash. I only have one pair of pants for school, and this has gone on for about 3 years now.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
02-09-2012, 10:46 PM
(02-09-2012 08:27 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  I didn't mean to sound racist i was asking do whites really like Hitler but pretend to hate him I get the point i was wronge .
I'm not trolling or having fun .

Heres a tip, if you dont want to sound racist. Dont generalise behabviour to a group based on there colour. It aint rocket science.

If your learning this behaviour from teachers, you need to take responsability to educate yourself further independently.

The colour that has the most impact on status and well being is green.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Humakt's post
03-09-2012, 05:14 AM
(02-09-2012 08:53 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Can i just remove this thread ?

Unfortunatly not. When a thread has been posted. We don't delete it. Sorry.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
03-09-2012, 05:24 AM
(03-09-2012 05:14 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 08:53 PM)BizzysaidAss Wrote:  Can i just remove this thread ?

Unfortunatly not. When a thread has been posted. We don't delete it. Sorry.

You delete those who do though, muhahahahahaha.

Tongue

[deleted]

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Humakt's post